Trophies
Website
space.offgamers.com
XP
Country
Brazil
Konami?! WTH??
unsure.gif

I liked them better when they did Castlevania games...
smileipb2.png

gbasource

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
This film series is soooooo over rated. I actually watched the dvd and threw it in the bin. The Twilight films only appeal to goths because they tend to be into the whole vampire scene. Twilight isnt new...its just taking a story thats been done before ( a lot better may I add) and just spanning it and waving it in our face everywhere we go. Whenever im in a shop there are things with a twilight logo stuck to it to try and help it to sell. The same applies to High School Musical. I also find it next to impossible to say the words: Konami, Metal Gear and Twilight in the same sentance without laughing. Dont waste your money on this scene it junk people...buy proper games like Call Of Duty Modern warfare 2 or new super mario bros. wii.

dinofan01

Misses the old days...
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
gbasource said:
This film series is soooooo over rated. I actually watched the dvd and threw it in the bin. The Twilight films only appeal to goths because they tend to be into the whole vampire scene. Twilight isnt new...its just taking a story thats been done before ( a lot better may I add) and just spanning it and waving it in our face everywhere we go. Whenever im in a shop there are things with a twilight logo stuck to it to try and help it to sell. The same applies to High School Musical. I also find it next to impossible to say the words: Konami, Metal Gear and Twilight in the same sentance without laughing. Dont waste your money on this scene it junk people...buy proper games like Call Of Duty Modern warfare 2 or new super mario bros. wii.
People here buy games?
unsure.gif

KidIce

Smart Ass
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm going to smash my hands in the press tomorrow at work to assure that I will never play this... If I can get a ride home I may gouge out my eyes too.

In the interim, I just went and took a mallet to my Wii.

I hate you Konami.

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The other Wii Scene It game is terrible, it'll be funny if this one is well made seeing the subject matter isn't to my taste seeing that I'm not a 11 year old girl* and all.

I'm 12.

Azariel_z

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
New ...sinking ..low....for konami...looks like they are ready and serious to get into the casual market if they can sodomize themselves like this...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Good night