Wii #1789 - Pro Evolution Soccer 2010 (Europe)

Master Mo

F.R.E.E.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
ZPE said:
That should be Torres on the right...
He already was on the UK-Boxart! They change the second player on the boxart for some specific regions. For example in Italy it was Messi and Del Piero. But Messi is always on the cover.

I think this is a quiet popular trend, since they do this with FIFA for every european region
wink.gif

Satangel

BEAST
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Master Mo said:
ZPE said:
That should be Torres on the right...
He already was on the UK-Boxart! They change the second player on the boxart for some specific regions. For example in Italy it was Messi and Del Piero. But Messi is always on the cover.

I think this is a quiet popular trend, since they do this with FIFA for every european region
wink.gif

Who is it now on the right?

Satangel

BEAST
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Satangel said:
Master Mo said:
ZPE said:
That should be Torres on the right...He already was on the UK-Boxart! They change the second player on the boxart for some specific regions. For example in Italy it was Messi and Del Piero. But Messi is always on the cover.

wink.gif

Who is it now on the right?

QUOTE(Chanser @ Nov 24 2009, 09:43 PM)
Got that boxart from a French website.

Found it thanks to that tip, it's Gourcuff, one of the best players in the French Competition.

melodical

Trophies
XP
Country
Anyone else had probs running this from {VERVATIM x16 OR Similar} disc on 41.e with neogamma?

Is there any proper disk options that make it work via any version of Neogamma 8 and alike without usb drive with a pal version of the game and a 4.1 wii with waninkoko's 38rev14 Cios's ?

Is their any specific version of neogamma that will run ok that has been tried and tested?

thanks in advance, merry xmas!
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: "Now I know why he took his own life"