Wii #1788 - Kamen Rider Dragon Knight (USA)

Bladexdsl

fanboys triggered 9k+
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
just a fancy name for power ranger
tongue.gif

Azariel_z

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
triassic911 said:
Never heard of Kamen Riders but damn this looks sexy.

Wow, or you are just too young, or you just lived under a rock for the past 30 years :-)

But this is NOT what Kamen Raida used to be, indeed the series goes back almost to compete with Ultraman series at the middle of its gold era, and used to be so cool, with their bikes and stunts, there was a plot to each season.. Is a far far superior product than common "metal heroes", or worst..than " Super sentai series " ..
Everything went wrong when they decided that , instead of following a manga plot , would the Toy company dictating the rules, so they produced this Sheety shows... and then you go, with Bikes spitting fires, and so on...this is nothing related to kamen rider as it should be.. more like "lets do with kamen rider franchise, what we already did with Beyblade!!!" And there you go...

you can also check... http://www.japanhero.com/kamen%20rider%20i...age_gallery.htm

cocomonk22

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Kamen Raidaa Henshin!
smile.gif

It is a popular children's show in Japan that has been running for 30+ years. It is similar to Power Rangers. This one airs in the US on CW on late Saturday mornings, also I believe the last Saturday morning cartoon block in America.

Kamiyama

Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
First, I was like "Oh, new Kamen Rider game..." Then I was like "...what the hell?! USA?!?!?!11"

How Kamen Rider game are in USA?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: