Wii #1774 - Resident Evil: The Darkside Chronicles (USA)

Flaming Homer

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
DjoeN said:
Ah well, waiting for pal and i think most games will have the AP from new super mario bros wii from now on.

Modchip users will have to wait for ocarina cheats to use geckoOS to boot them (or patching the main.dol)

This is what I did with NSMB - modchip, HBC, geckoOS, and the ocarina cheat file that is not actually a cheat file - where can I find these types of "boot" cheat files ? geckocodes dot org is full of real cheat code files....

nando

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
finally!

... now i don't want it
closedeyes.gif

Anakir

Project: Melee
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just checked out some gameplay videos. Its a rail shooter. I love rail shooters and the gameplay doesn't look too bad. I'll try it out.

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anakir said:
Just checked out some gameplay videos. Its a rail shooter. I love rail shooters and the gameplay doesn't look too bad. I'll try it out.

Well, it got better reviews than Umbrella Chronicles, with the main criticism being the shakey camera in the beginning of the game. Otherwise, they say the control and layout is a lot better. Personally, I'm not all too interested. House of the Dead: Overkill was alright and I haven't really been a big fan of light gun shooters outside of an arcade. I like my rail shooters like Star Fox and Sin and Punisment.

silkyskeeter

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Looked at some ingame footage of the game from E3 and looks to be an awesome game. Makes me wish I didnt pass up playng Umbrella Chronicles, might end up downloading that now. Still waiting on this slow torrent. Too bad I cant seem to find a direct download of this, oh well.

VashTS

Beat it, son
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i like this better than umbrella chronicles, graphics are a tad ugly in game, cinematics look great. fun game worth playing although a tad clunky with my nyko perfect shot gun.

camera is really dizzying though, i don't know if they did that to make it hard or for effect, but either way it works on both levels. the darkness they use is really eerie as well, hard to see them zombies coming in the dark, except when they is on fire

baronluigi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Well, i could load it installing the IOS38, IOS53 and IOS55 that comes with the PAL MULTI2 version of NFS UNDERCOVER

My WII has 3.1E firmware

See you.

baronluigi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Method to put the game in SPANISH

Download this: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=I2022HZD

Open the game with it, and put whatever you want in NEW GAMENAME slot. In NEW GAMEID slot, write SBDP08 instead of SBDE08.

Save and now you can burn/load it with the method you prefer. The game will be totally in Spanish (Well, Menus and Subtitles, due to RE GAMES never have been dubbed to another language, only in Rusia xD)

dwii

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i can also confirm the DRE, i get it every time i start the game, i have to eject and re-insert the disc for it to boot.

really frustrating, but the weird thing is it didn't happen when i played it the first night, now it does it every time.

it also happend once while it was loading in the game.

i'm using neogamma with cios rev9.

any ideas guys ?

thanks.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: how are you @SylverReZ