Wii #1773 - Metal Fight Beyblade Gachinko Stadium (Japan)

xshinox

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
3d bey battles! damn the one group is so slow at subbing the series. they're at 8 while the show is at 30 something

xshinox

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
would be cool if the same company that dubbed the first three beyblade anime got their hands on metal fight beyblade and dub it while adding all those rock songs while they bey battle

wolffangalchemist

This is bat country!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
xshinox said:
would be cool if the same company that dubbed the first three beyblade anime got their hands on metal fight beyblade and dub it while adding all those rock songs while they bey battle
this.
i miss the old school beyblades though from my school years, shit was fun the fact you can hurt people with them is and was always just a bonus.
i used to mod my own by adding custom tips to them.
Drigger + a pen cap for a base tip = towers over everything and knocks them all down.
my friends hated me for doing that.

prowler

Sony
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe

i have all of season 1 on VSH.
Though i have no way of watching them.
rofl2.gif

Rock Raiyu

Clock Up
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
wolffangalchemist said:
xshinox said:
this.
i miss the old school beyblades though from my school years, shit was fun the fact you can hurt people with them is and was always just a bonus.
Drigger + a pen cap for a base tip = towers over everything and knocks them all down.

If you mean Nelvana, they are dubbing the anime. Like I said, debuts in 2010. They are even keeping the Japanese names intact.

xshinox

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Rock Raiyu said:
wolffangalchemist said:
xshinox said:
this.

If you mean Nelvana, they are dubbing the anime. Like I said, debuts in 2010. They are even keeping the Japanese names intact.
for reals? even keeping the names? thats a surprise seeing how they changed the characters name in the original beyblade. ginga and madoka FTW!
i wonder if they will add the rock songs while they bey battle? would be cool if they remixed some of the old songs

Zarkz

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Looks fun. Brings back so many memories, lol. Me and my friend started beyblading with our old ones, and will buy the new ones when they come out.
I will miss Driger though

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    ButterScott101 @ ButterScott101: +1