Wii #1746 - Chaotic: Shadow Warriors (USA)

Magus

GBATEMP RPG MANIAC
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
well the original chaotic is a trading card game and uh that's what i was going to ask... is this a TCG port or did they just slapped the license to a generic adventure game?

ether2802

we have the techno...!!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I'm guessing it is going to be one of those borring RPG games that all the action is taken by comands:

Attack please....yawn...!!
Defend.....yawn..!!

King Zargo

I'm a Star
Trophies
XP
Country
Nepal
ether2802 said:
I'm guessing it is going to be one of those borring RPG games that all the action is taken by comands:

Attack please....yawn...!!
Defend.....yawn..!!
Wii needs more of those.
gbasp.gif

sasho123

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
The game sucks, I tried it, it's just far to complicated, I mean who would use the word "Mugic" in stead of the world "Magic". Or there is a move called Taunt, I mean what is this WWF ?!
Also ActiVison only published it so you should know that it's actually cr**, but graphics are pretty good thought.

Kwartel

The fairest in all the land
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
sasho123 said:
The game sucks, I tried it, it's just far to complicated, I mean who would use the word "Mugic" in stead of the world "Magic". Or there is a move called Taunt, I mean what is this WWF ?!
Also ActiVison only published it so you should know that it's actually cr**, but graphics are pretty good thought.
No pokémon

lachinay

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
sasho123 said:
With insight this deep, I wonder how you're not a professional reviewer.

S

Skeeve22

Well, given that Mugic is magical effects achieved through music i think the word is perfectly reasonable.

tsampiras

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Skeeve22 said:
Well, given that Mugic is magical effects achieved through music i think the word is perfectly reasonable.

If you are not joking, it sounds pretty good. At first I thought it was just a carbon copy of MTG:battlegrounds (seeing the video)

Piratekitty

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
sasho123 said:

Erhm.. i think the move Taunt was also used in the Shin Megami Tensei series (Devil survivor, Persona) i don't know for sure but you attract the enemy's attacks to you and i think in Devil survivor atleast it made your defense go up to. Comes in handy when one of your teammembwahs is very low in hp.

Blah.

Also some people might like the complications lol.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Psionic Roshambo, Hey, VSauce. Where are your fingers?