biggrin.gif

Raylene2K7

Trophies
XP
Country
Jamaica
The european PAL-version is out since august, name is "Ashes Cricket 2009"

961085_126631.jpg

It's not baaaad but it's pretty damn boring, because it's Cricket. Well, I guess some guys in Australia, England and India will buy it.

DjFIL

Trophies
Website
homepage.mac.com
XP
Country
Canada
I've been trying to get the original PAL EU release to work. I just got it working today. It had the save file you needed to use from someone with the original copy... and now that I got my Wii working with games via USB HDD (NeoGamma R7), I've actually got this working. Hope it's not as bad of a cricket game as those have made it out to be... it's been for ever since I've been able to play a cricket video game (Cricket 97 on PC was my last one).

Edit: it's working fine on my NTSC 4.2U (done via the 'modify any wii 4.2 and lower' guide here on gbatemp), and then loading off of USB HDD in NeoGamma R7... also this was after using the save file found in the original EU release thread. Game play isn't that bad... wish it had motionplus support, would make batting much more interesting (all motions, batting and bowling, you can get away with using simple 'flicks' instead of real swings). But overall... happy to finally have cricket on Wii.

yacool

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
This version suffers from the same problem as the Ashes version, where you can't create a profile. Anyone have / know the whereabouts of a working Save file for this version?

Cheers!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: