Wii #1708 - We Cheer 2 (USA)

Isaac_GS

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
2? this is a sequel? I have just lost all faith in Nintendo and it's Wii. Thank God for Second-party devs like Camelot and Gamefreak and certain third-party developers (Squenix and SEGA come to mind, although I know there are others I forgot). If not for their support of the DS, I would have bought a PSP and X360 long ago.

MAD_BOY

Lazy bum
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Awesome
biggrin.gif

I really liked the first one. Very good rhytm game.

toguro_max

Trophies
Website
toguro_max.sites.uol.com.br
XP
Country
Brazil
This one is supposed to have more accurate moviments recognition than the first one (not that it was bad, just too stiff).
For everyone that will post "Oh crap, another shovelware", "Gross, things like this make me vomit" or "It's officcal, I'll return my Wii" keep one thing in mind: this game is not for you >-p
It's not shovelware (although the addition of male cheerleader seems a bit ackward) and is more like a "move all your body" Elite Beat Agents (yeah, i said it). On EBA you tap circles so your agents can dance, on We Cheer you yourself will dance.
Obviously not a game for hardcore God of War fans >-D

Szalkow

RawkSD Cheerleader
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I remember thinking that We Cheer #1 would have been a great game in the vein of EBA/Osu, but the I heard several reports that the controls were poorly recognized and stiff. Maybe this one will eliminate most of the problems and make it a worthy game.

zalman

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Yeah the first We Cheer was a great idea but the movements were indeed hard to do or recognize well so the game was nearly useless. Hopefully this is better indeed.

powser

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hmm those of you who played the first, did you really LEARN the moves? I found out that if i actually dance the parts correctly, most of the time the wii motes pick it up and i get the point. Correctly does not mean following the arrows on screen, but the cheerleader. Haha..

Azariel_z

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I do prefer the happy Dance Collection.. that never made it into the US/Europe compared to that this one ( Wii Cheer ) is a bit Dull...

Some people can dish HDC because use one remote only, and jsut 2 players ..but has better movements,..

but is all down to personal taste. J-Pop fans would he happy..

M[u]ddy

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
nando said:
what's the size of this one scrubbed?
3.23 GB

I can't get this working on PAL Wii. Configurable USB Loader gives me a black screen and USB LoaderGX a blue screen with Error #002.

Edit: Found the solution. I didn't think it still was necessary to set the Language to English.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: Have a nice day. Life. Week. Month. year.