Wii #1701 - Call of Duty: Modern Warfare - Reflex Edition (Europe)

kenshiro84

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
wow! an early release, anyone test and report please, cos with my shitty bandwidth I'm not ready to see it till tomorrow.
sleep.gif

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
rockstar99 said:
whats new?
Just motion controls and downgraded graphics, thats it.

I'm curious to try it seeing I enjoyed WaW Wii more than on PC due to controls but most with PC/360/PS3 will skip it.

CockroachMan

Scribbling around GBATemp's kitchen.
Trophies
Website
www.homembarata.com.br
XP
Country
Brazil
I'm curious about this cause no screens or videos were showed since the announcement..

Well, CoD4 is one of the best FPS's I've ever played, the graphics were downgraded but the core of the game is still intact here. So if you can't play the other versions, this should be good.

kenshiro84

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Satangel said:
I think the scrubbed version is around 4GB
frown.gif

So that means I won't get this game anytime soon. Too bad, but I still got other games to play.
Indeed, the scrubbed version is exactly 4.0GB, so I have to wait too. Already finished the 360 and PC versions but still want to replay it on wii, I hope the gameplay is the same as WaW.

Can confirm from other site, the game languages are French and English.

Vater Unser

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
CockroachMan said:
Well, CoD4 is one of the best FPS's I've ever played, the graphics were downgraded but the core of the game is still intact here.
Depends on what the "core" of the game is, and your definition of "intact"...
"Intact" or not, inferior is what it is.

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Vater Unser said:
CockroachMan said:
Well, CoD4 is one of the best FPS's I've ever played, the graphics were downgraded but the core of the game is still intact here.
Depends on what the "core" of the game is, and your definition of "intact"...
"Intact" or not, inferior is what it is.

Depends on your definition of "inferior". If you're an analog stick man, you'll find the Wii version "inferior". If you're a Wiimote man, you'll find it "superior". Of course the Wii isn't as nice looking, graphics wise, compared to its PS3 and 360 counterparts, but true gamers shouldn't give half a spit on graphics if the gameplay is awesome.

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
.TakaM said:
Requesting screens and or videos if possible, thanks guys
smile.gif
The only screens are photoshopped versions of BETA images so would be pointless to repost, Activision really hasn't bothered to put any real media out there.

.TakaM

.II
Trophies
Website
takam.wordpress.com
XP
Country
New Zealand
I know, I mean I'm requesting people to take some screenshots (should they somehow acquire this game of course) because all that's been released is some crappy pre-beta screens that weren't supposed to be released and were quickly denounced.

The devs have claimed this to be the most graphically impressive Wii game to date, which is curious considering the severe lack of media.

Gamer

DS Gamer
Trophies
Website
www.pikaflash.com
XP
Country
Mexico
.TakaM said:
I know, I mean I'm requesting people to take some screenshots (should they somehow acquire this game of course) because all that's been released is some crappy pre-beta screens that weren't supposed to be released and were quickly denounced.

The devs have claimed this to be the most graphically impressive Wii game to date, which is curious considering the severe lack of media.

Yeah, I second that. Hope someone can take screenshots from the game.

Disco

Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
This port is AWESOME!! I just played trough first 2 levels and game delivers!! No frame dips, graphicaly it's great for a wii game, controls are perfect!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: :rofl2: :rofl2: