United States
yeah right its for big country - in a big country and we all know it

dreams will stay with you like a lovers voice on a mountain siiiiiiiiiiiide

quepaso

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is the best of the hero games they've ever done. Great track list, smooth experience and the graphics make it look like a ps3 game in comparison to lego rock band. The notes are also WAY funner to play. No doubt this is the one you want. In wbfs, its a little over 4 gigs.

Tomobobo

Champion.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
First of all, I've never understood how they couldn't come up with a better name. I mean, Guitar Hero I guess was semi-acceptable as a name, but it really made me laugh when the competitor came out with the most generic name for a game ever. Rock Band. That's like playing a platformer called Jump on or over Stuff. Or a fps called First Person Shooter. Or a racing game called Racing Game. And then they run out of steam with the 47th edition of Guitar Hero, so it's time for a re-invention. Ok, let's call it.... something Hero.. Band, yes Band Hero.

I guess I'm really just jealous of the dude who came up with the idea, cause there's been a million of these games, and instead of just letting you download more songs for it, they make you buy a whole new disc with the exact same game on it, and make you download shit too. So they just laugh all the way to the bank as every fucking kid in the world clicks their little plastic instruments to lame pop songs. It's a winner.

ziddey

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
YELLOWCARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I noticed it detected my gh:wt dlc but won't let me play, just like in GH5. Tried to access the music store and got error 206710. Am using USB Loader GX 815. Latest IOS61 and shop channel.

Tempted to try burning a disc and see what happens

spark32

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Downloading...... Hopefully this one works. Lego Rock Band isn`t working for me. GH VH worked just fine so lets hope this one does too.

xCM Punkx

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Anyone get this to work with a usb loader? I tried USB GX, Neogamma, and coverflow and all of them lead to a black screen
cry.gif

Its weird because i can play EVERY OTHER guitar hero/rock band on my wii.

quepaso

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why would anyone use anything other then Configurable USB Loader? Ive never had a game not work on it, and it uses FAT32 for loading games now. Its perfection. Both band hero and lego rock band work perfectly in it.

jznomoney

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I get a black screen when loading with any loader i have the current cios installed and the hermes one. Lego rock band works but band hero doesn't.

mysticwaterfall

Streamforce Supreme Commander
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Evanescence - Bring Me To Life
Carl Douglas - Kung Fu Fighting
Culture Club - Do You Really Want to Hurt Me?
No Doubt - Don't Speak
No Doubt - Just A Girl
Mighty Mighty Bosstones - Impression That I Get
The Village People - YMCA
Tonic - If You Could Only See

Actually look good to me.

xCM Punkx

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
quepaso said:
Why would anyone use anything other then Configurable USB Loader? Ive never had a game not work on it, and it uses FAT32 for loading games now. Its perfection. Both band hero and lego rock band work perfectly in it.

I tried it [config usb loader] but couldn't get it to load this game. Anybody else got the same problem? Its not even a 002 problem, just a black screen of death
unsure.gif

EDIT: I tried that ringorinfret, no dice. I wanna play this game, but not bad enough to mess with installing a bunch of Cios'. Thanks anyway!

Xuphor

I have lied to all of you. I am deeply sorry.
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
works fine, but one catch. my wii:

4.2U firmware
Hermes v4 ios222 using ios38 merged with ios37
usbloader gx using ios222 to load it

the catch is that after booting, it stays on the black screen for a good 2 minutes, then loads the typical don't throw your wiimote into a window screen.
once it's in-game, the initial load screen for the main menu took a good 3 minutes.

after this unusually long load though, there is no issues.

if you get a blacksrceen and have my setup, give the blackscreen a few mins before thinking it doen't work
biggrin.gif

FSSimon

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
ziddey said:
YELLOWCARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I noticed it detected my gh:wt dlc but won't let me play, just like in GH5. Tried to access the music store and got error 206710. Am using USB Loader GX 815. Latest IOS61 and shop channel.

Tempted to try burning a disc and see what happens

From RawkSD's blog:

"If you're playing Rock Band 2 through a backup loader, the cIOS you are using is incompatible with Rock Band 2 DLC, and therefore RawkSD. "

Same issue with RB2 than GH:WT DLC... Hopefully waninkoko's rev15 will fix that.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BakerMan, I have a piano keyboard but I never use it