Wii #1681 - Ghostbusters The Video Game (Europe)

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Had Atari not let Sony do a Europe exclusive deal several months back I and many others would have bought this as the voicework was great and the developer Red Fly really put a lot of work into it, of course now us who enjoyed it now don't see the point. Us who buy games have better ones to spend cash on.

DS one was awful.

Maikel Steneker

M3 Fanboy
Trophies
Website
ndss.nl
XP
Country
Netherlands
I haven't played the US one yet, I was waiting for this. I loved the Ghostbusters movies as a kid, and I still like them. This game should be entertaining, but I doubt it's good enough to buy it.

Maikel Steneker

M3 Fanboy
Trophies
Website
ndss.nl
XP
Country
Netherlands
FoGBaV said:
English only ? USA release was english only ... why Europe release ?

Strange !
This is probably just the UK version. I'd be surprised if there won't be a German, Spanish, French and Italian version. Sometimes not all of the languages fit on one disc, so companies release seperate English etc. version.

C

CasperH

Yay
biggrin.gif

Raylene2K7

Trophies
XP
Country
Jamaica
Maikel Steneker said:
FoGBaV said:
English only ? USA release was english only ... why Europe release ?

Strange !
This is probably just the UK version. I'd be surprised if there won't be a German, Spanish, French and Italian version. Sometimes not all of the languages fit on one disc, so companies release seperate English etc. version.
No, i bet this is Multi-5 already. This scene-release is by WiiERD, the lazy b*tches who never check the languages on the disc.

btw - this game is really good, i've played the US-version this summer and liked it very much.

Kevin242

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
first of all I've played this game on the PS2, yes the PS2 and it's the same game with slightly less stellar graphics and it was awesome. it is worth buying.

second, I never could get a US release to work with my Drivekey on my NTSC Wii. Anyone with a hardware mod chip get this version working? It would be worth it to me to download the PAL version if it worked without any hassle.

minjeeta

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.djjustjones.co.uk
XP
Country
Hoped this PAL one would work with soft mods, but it does'nt seem to. Can anyone confirm if these's a way without that disk ejecting rubbish, it never worked for me....m

Thank you

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Pump the chocolate into my veins