Wii #1678 - Need for Speed NITRO (Europe)

Edgedancer

Director of Moon based operations
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Guild McCommunist said:
Edgedancer said:
Guild, this is not a realistic racer in any sense. I am still looking forward to it as it will compliment Forza 3 well.

Well, compared to Mario Kart. It has real cars, higher speeds, and no goofy weapons.
I guess not but when comparing it to simulators like Forza and Gran Turismo, it is still an arcade racer.

leinad

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
the game is just published on WII and DS, so it might be pretty good compared to all the other low-quality ports of games that get released on XBox&PS3.

In the videos it looks very arcarde, and they already said they dont want to do the most realistic, but more of a fun-racer~

manaphy4ever

Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
yes i am was waiting for this game it's better than all nfs games before on wii
smile.gif

CheatingSoi

Graphic Designer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just played it, its really actually kinda fun. I don't like actual race courses at all in other games like NFS Shift. Street racing is so much better. This game is a very nice wii game. I like the graphics, the gameplay seems fun and the best thing of all is that you can play with one hand. I can finally eat while playing video games! The one handed control scheme is kind of hard to get used to tho. The steering is weird because it doesn't seem like it responds that well and its kinda annoying to twist your wrists and stuff but it can be changed to normal sideways and gamecube controllers. overall, this is an excellent game. You can already tell it would be decent because it is being developed for DS and Wii on its own.

xboxinoz

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Wow, just tried this... a Wii Racer (Mario Kart excepted) that doesn't suck!

Not too bad at all, and even the 1 handed control system actually works quite well too :-)

Doubt I would play it much when there are better racers on other platforms but certainly helps fill a gap in the Wii library where there wasn't a burnout style arcade racer previously.

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Raylene2K7 said:
C175R said:
Grrrrrr I want it so bad but where im getting it from makes me wait 2 hrs after each 500MB download
hate2.gif
pirate crybaby

just BUY it so you don't have to wait

It would actually probably take longer to get your crap together, drive over to the next video game outlet, pick it up, and drive back. Actually, you can just start the download and go do something else, like troll GBAtemp.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @SylverReZ, lol