hopefully euro release will come sooner or later
because i've seen video's of this game and i like it

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Meh, it's a little rough around the edges but it's nice if you're into this type of RPG. Otherwise, odds are you'll hate it and bash it.

Terrible graphics but gameplay is a pretty solid RPG, and co-op is very welcome. I think it's pretty decent.

stanleyopar2000

RIP Yuzu. "It is always morally correct..."
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
SUCKS SUCKS SUCKS SUCKS SUCKS SUCKS SUCKS SUCKS SUCKS SUCKS SUCKS SUCKS SUCKS SUCKS SUCKS

2.0 TERRIBLE _ GAMESPOT

As Valhalla Knights moves to the Wii, any potential for fun is buried under tons of repetitive busywork and technical gaffes.

THE GOOD SIDE > Lots of jobs and skills to choose from.

TEH BADDD SIIIIDDEE >

* So ugly it's hard to see the gameplay
* Mind-numbing repetition
* Interface ignores years of design evolution
* All the grind of an MMO game but none of the camaraderie
* Crippled multiplayer.

THE VERDICT >

Constantly repeating the same dungeon, crisscrossing the same areas over and over again, standing still and doing nothing to survive: Eldar Saga's gameplay more closely resembles that of a lackluster massively multiplayer online game than of a compelling console RPG. In an MMO you'd at least be able to play with friends. You do not want to make a friend play Eldar Saga.

EDIT - AFTER THE KANE AND LYNCH CONSPIRACY THOUGH WITH GAMESPOT. THEIR WORD MEANS NOTHING THOUGH. but IGN and Metacritic are saying the same tune....ITS SUCKING FUCKS

lollercoil

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
SeraphisCain said:
Horrible game, regret getting hyped for it.

This. Everything from the launch PS2 quality visuals, to the slow and uninspiring combat, and the piss poor production values, everything about this game shouts PSP port (the game engine looks like it was directly ported from the PSP to Wii). I tried to tolerate it, but I gave up halfway through the dwarf dungeon.

silkyskeeter

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I actually like the way the game is......but it gets boring fast.......just wish it would have had better online play and it would have been alot funner to play.....I got all the way to the elves part and beat that part of the story then decided to lvl up myself a bit in other jobs and got bored......I will pick it back up and play it again to get the rest of the story. As far as the game goes you have to get past the piss poor graphics and it is actually fun and very customizable with alot of goodies to be found. The combat is rather fun despite what ppl have said about it, I would love if an mmo had this kind of control and combat. Some of the jobs, without an online play mode, are really useless but being able to dip and dab in any given jobs skills was a fun touch but having only 4 slots to use for skills was just stupid and then another 4 for passive skills. Even if you only stick to one job, thats not enough slots to have. And it was really annoying you had to equip yourself in town and couldnt equip on the fly on the field "OMG I found this new weapon on the field I wanna use it but I am too stupid to take it out of my bag and put it in my hand" Soundwise it is the most dry sound track ever. Parts that should have epic music either have nothing but silence or music not fitting to what is on the screen. The merc system was a cool addition but the AIs of those characters was so dumb and even if you told them to not be aggressive they would still run off and fight things anyway then get killed and you would be left to wait on them to regen to high enough health that they would self revive. But being able to outfit them and/or steal thier equips was fun. But ultimately most the mercs are useless.

sasho123

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
This is the dummest "RPG" game I have ever seen.
I tried it and here is my rating:
Graphics (don't really matter) - 3 out of 10
Sound effects - 1 out 10
Gameplay - 1 out of 10 (basiclly you just run around going from one cave to another, it gets really booring especially when you hear that step sound, like you are in a 200 year old house)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Had a ton of bugs and often crashed. It even didn't support DOS compatibility with older games. :feelsbadman:
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    I only grew up with Windows XP because I was lucky.
  • RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars:
    I downloaded XP on dialup when it came out. Overnights for like a week. cuz I couldn't tie up the phone line during the day. It was so awesome and worked so great going from ME to XP.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Vga pins were a dick
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I kind of want down a large pizza at 10am then crash out
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    Having pizza all day? done it
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Nah pizza hut open at 10:30
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    just buy a stack of pizza and keep the rest you don't need yet frozen
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Or buy frozen pizza
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    I buy the regular kind, not the frozen stuff
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    supermarket pizza is ass
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    x65 would just yell at me
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    sounds ok, he didn't pull a gun out ,so...
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    $12 large any style pizza deal
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Each bite is a $1 well spent
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @ZeroT21, Agreed. I hate oven pizza, only from pizza place.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Nah I can still go for totinos
    i like totinos party pizzas. lol.
    the cracker-like crust is great on those
    My neighbor and I are going to make this next month....
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Tiger crust is great.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'm beefing with a neighbor currently each time I ask him for help with something he makes bs excuses then ignores my calls text but seems to randomly speak when I'm done with the project after doing things to help him
    DiGiorno Crispy Pan Pizza tasted pretty dang close to Pizza hut pan pizza, but Im not sure if theyve been discontinued or not. Havent seen them locally for a couple of months now.
    The croissant crust is still available though, but not quite as good imo.
    RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars: The croissant crust is still available though, but not quite as good imo.