Sstew

GBAtemp's Grim Reaper.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Too bad we need the turntable. :[ It's just to expensive to drop cash on it right now.
They dont sell it seperately yet do they?

D

Deleted-119707

nope. they dont sell it seperatly. YET anyway...
£99 for the turntable and the game here
ohmy.gif

Sstew

GBAtemp's Grim Reaper.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Yeah its $119.99 here in the states. I'll wait till they sell it separately. I am interested in the DL though, they said the soundtrack was amazing but Im not going to get a game just to hear the music, that'll only make me want to play it more.

I heard there is a few tracks that use the GH guitar.. Anyone know how many?

theman69

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
i got it yesterday it's pretty fun, the thing kept on disconnecting mid song and that got really annoyying overall fun game, the learning curve pretty quick but the game is hard.

ChrisRX

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
What's the point in including multiplayer if they don't sell the controller seperately. Do they really expect you to buy the game twice if you want 2 controllers?

Slave

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Sstew said:

I bought it yesterday, the guitar Tracks needs to be unlock as you play... there is a special "menu" section called "Guitar DJ" thats where the guitar tracks will be available...

But you still need the TT for unlocking them.

Pretty good game!
Anyone knows if the Euro version has different tracks?

Sstew

GBAtemp's Grim Reaper.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Slave said:
Sstew said:

I bought it yesterday, the guitar Tracks needs to be unlock as you play... there is a special "menu" section called "Guitar DJ" thats where the guitar tracks will be available...

But you still need the TT for unlocking them.

Pretty good game!
Anyone knows if the Euro version has different tracks?

Oh okay, Thanks

Guess I'll have to get it then

xshinox

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
like other guitar hero and rock band games, you need to pay for DLC. i think monster hunter for wii is the only pay to play online game so far. correct me if im wrong

Sstew

GBAtemp's Grim Reaper.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
stanleyopar2000 said:
PAY and PLAY???

what the fuck!?...

or is this for DLC for other songs....this better not be a habit to start CHARGING for WFC!!!!

Calm down, This is just for DLC. All the GH games say the same thing.
The only game that has a online subscription service is Monster Hunter

DjFIL

Trophies
Website
homepage.mac.com
XP
Country
Canada
too bad you'll need the turntable controller. but i personally did buy this for my 360... it's awesome. best music game ever. i'm an actual dj, as my name would suggest, and though this is not a true 'simulation' of djing... it takes enough of the 'realistic' elements (especially use of the crossfader) that it makes the game just so awesome. the track selection is just awesome... it's nice to go across so many genre's (rock, dance/electronic, pop, hip-hip/rap). if you love your rhythm games, and want something different then the guitar, drums and mic... get this. note... this game is nothing like beatmania... this game is way better then that game ever was, and don't wait for 'Scratch the DJ' even with it's 'professional' Numark controller, the gameplay will not compare vs DJ Hero (as Scratch is a near direct ripoff of konami's beatmania).

And yeah, DLC is of course to just 'extend' the already large song collection of DJ Hero.

The Mole

Trophies
XP
Country
Does the game have any system updates?

I have not updated and do not want to shell out £100 to be forced to update to play.

melodical

Trophies
XP
Country
Played the xbox 360 version for about an hour in game & hmv in Cardiff. Great fun & the soundtrack is brilliant. This will appeal to all the 80's retro hiphop heads. Modern hiphop fans will also get a kick out of it as it has tracks from some of the finest hiphop groups / solo artists in history Most tracks on it are really cool unlike Rockband and Guitar hero which have a few good songs and a load of bad songs too. I know there are production costs for the hardware but £120ish pound (£175 in game) for the DJ controller is a little steep, especially for only one game title!

Hopefully some bright spark will create a homebrew app that will let us use the gh guitar instead of the dj controller but i doubt thats possible as the games code would probably need adjusting too!

Green, Red & Yellow buttons could be used on both Guitar and DJ controller.
Blue & orange buttons on GH Guitar could be scratch up/scratch down.
up/down on the strum bar on the GH Guitar could double up as a crossfader.
Tilting Guitar up or pressing whammy bar would sort out the 'euphoria' feature much the same as GH and RB.

Ah well, one can dream i suppose!!!!

Has anyone tried just running the game yet without the hardware???

Can you get past the menu with a gh guitar plugged in?

Can you get past the main menu in order to listen to the soundtrack?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: This movie rip so werid has 1080p quality but the audios ripped with movie theater audio quality