Wii #1570 - Scrabble Interactive (Europe)

srmagus

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This probably wouldn't be good for forcing to NTSC because of the difference in spelling words (favorite vs. favourite) for example. Am I right or no?

omgpwn666

Guy gamer and proud!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I checked out the review,which was very fail because it says "You can play with up to 4-players and over wifi" yet when I clicked Scrabble Interactive Review on IGN,it redirected me to an older game for PSP called Scrabble,and that's were I read it saying there was wifi play. It is misleading,I do not believe there is wifi only on the PSP Scrabble. Someone can confirm please?

DJPlace

going hire Ronald McDonald To Gun Down Nintendo.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
omgpwn666 said:
I checked out the review,which was very fail because it says "You can play with up to 4-players and over wifi" yet when I clicked Scrabble Interactive Review on IGN,it redirected me to an older game for PSP called Scrabble,and that's were I read it saying there was wifi play. It is misleading,I do not believe there is wifi only on the PSP Scrabble. Someone can confirm please?

well has soon as my usally site get's it i'm going download asap... and let you know around eveing time tommrow... (i got a busy day...)

DozerGuy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
srmagus said:
This probably wouldn't be good for forcing to NTSC because of the difference in spelling words (favorite vs. favourite) for example. Am I right or no?

Good Point. We'll see if it makes a difference when its done. Im at 16%

irishgond

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Has anyone gotten this to work by forcing NTSC, and if so what settings? I'm currently using NeoGamma. I need NTSC due to being in the USA.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: damn wifi