Wii #1514 - Muramasa: The Demon Blade (USA)

Rock Raiyu

Clock Up
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
YES!!! Now to go find it! One of the games I've been anticipating all month and it got ripped 3 days early!
biggrin.gif

Crass

Rock me Dr. Zaius
Trophies
Website
www.ds-scene.net
XP
Country
United States
This game is awesome, works great with loader GX, just required the 002 fix. Great gameplay, good music, awesome graphics, and all the weeaboos will love this: all the dialogue is the original japanese voice acting. Also is playable with the classic controller. Finally a great game for the Wii.
yaynds.gif

silkyskeeter

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I have been playing the japanese version for some days now..... the game is great...now to find the usa version so I can know the story....cant wait

If it comes with some kind of artbook I am buying this.......still might buy it

Inpression

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Played it for 6 hours straight, I think the only other Wii games that got me this hooked were Mario Galaxy and Strikers.

jan777

motion control..? srsly? so 2008. 3DS is teh bombz
Trophies
XP
Country
IBNobody said:
EvanUnisil said:
Scrubs down to 700Mb apparently. Can't wait to try it out.

I hate downloading 4.5GB just to get a 700MB game.

hmm, there's bound to be a scrubbed release, i think?

yep, checked my sites

629mb ..although there's not much seeds

dsfanatic5

Team ICO Freak
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This game hit the scene yesterday, so I'm surprised gbatemp didn't post this sooner. After giving it some play time, I can honestly say it's just as impressive as before with the NTSC-J release, only now I can understand what's going on
tongue.gif

Thankfully, the voiceover is still Japanese (which sounds great), and the game is virtually the same. This game is a testament to the potential of 2-D game design, and while it adds up to mere 700mb in size, it has more beauty and gameplay than almost any Wii game to date. This is definately one of the best Wii games to date, and I'm going to buy a copy for my collection when it releases.

Covarr

Sentient Cash Register
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
dsfanatic5 said:
Thankfully, the voiceover is still Japanese
Normally, I'd punt you and point to Metal Gear Solid 4 as evidence that English-language VA isn't always worse.

However, this is a game without significant dialog, and it's about NINJAS, so leaving it in Japanese makes it that much more authentic and awesome.

johny69

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Any one tried it on PAL ??
biggrin.gif

EDITED: Hmmmm every were I go I see that no one asks if it plays on PAL systems.... I've been away from the Wii scene for far too long it seems so may I presume there is a hack or loader or something that now days allows you to play any NTSC game on a PAL system?
Sorry for my ignorance guys but as I said... I've been away
smile.gif
. So I got a Wii with WiiKey, can I play this game with out doing any homebrew moding?'

Thanks

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=lDRjqI-fBVI&pp=ygUPVml0Z2luIG1hZ2ljaWFu