Wii #1489 - Brave: A Warrior's Tale (USA)

Discussion in 'GBAtemp & Scene News' started by Chanser, Aug 21, 2009.

Aug 21, 2009
  1. Chanser
    OP

Member Chanser :o

Macau
    ^^wiirelease-2858^^

2. slicknixon

Newcomer slicknixon Advanced Member

United States
    Let's see if it's really as bad as the critics say..

I'm counting on it to be a pleasant surprise, but if not there's like 100 awesome games coming out in september [​IMG]

3. silkyskeeter

Member silkyskeeter GBAtemp Regular

Canada
    I havent seen any Wii footage of this game but if it looks similar to the 360 version then it looks to be fun.

Edit:downloading it now so I will report back with my opinion...hope its good I want another good platformer [​IMG] sence it seems to be a dying genre

Edit2: okay downloaded it and am playing atm...the controls or horrible.....and there is a skill that he gains early in the game that requires you to use the wiimote to zoom in on an animal to mimic its sound and the 1:1 on that fails hard...like you move the wiimote and like a second later it moves on the screen. I dont know if it is just loading from the hdd..which I doubt because it works fine on every other game including wii sports resort which really need 1:1 and does it well so i think it is just this game....eitherway still playing it now to see if gets any better.

4. Bladexdsl

Member Bladexdsl ZOMG my posts...it's over 9000!!!

Australia
    i admit the cam is a bit shotty and the ps2 graphics don't make it look good but after playing it for a while it's actually pretty good. later on you get an axe, bow, get to possess animals it's a cross between platform and hack n slash. as for the 1:1 don't use it not supported in this [​IMG]

well i've stopped playing this it's really buggy and the cam gets worse. i got trapped after falling off a cliff and couldn't move i was standing in mid air!