Wii #1479 - Real Heroes: Firefighter (USA)

Raylene2K7

Trophies
XP
Country
Jamaica
941519_20090814_screen009.jpg

941519_20090814_screen004.jpg

looks like the Ghostbusters game ...... with flames

yuyuyup

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I wish they would make an evil disgruntled psychotic firefighter game; will you leave the baby to burn and loot the bigscreen ? Maybe you could pull up to the inferno and mock bystanders with "where's the fire ? Guess it was a false alarm !" and drive off

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yuyuyup said:
I wish they would make an evil disgruntled psychotic firefighter game; will you leave the baby to burn and loot the bigscreen ?

What ?! You are a killer! DISGUSTING!!! You are sick!
blink.gif
What's wrong with you ?? Arghh!

pacentro

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yuyuyup said:
I wish they would make an evil disgruntled psychotic firefighter game; will you leave the baby to burn and loot the bigscreen ? Maybe you could pull up to the inferno and mock bystanders with "where's the fire ? Guess it was a false alarm !" and drive off

go see a doctor dude before is too late for you.

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The proceeds of this game go to some sort of firefighting charity so if you like it...don't buy it just give the ALL THE MONEY to charity.
gbasp.gif

Yeah gonna try this tomorrow, a few great reviews have been posted saying its pretty good. Makes a nice change from most games.

orno

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
yuyuyup said:

lol... sounds fun...

ShadowrunneR

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I can't seem to get it to work brickblocked and regionfriid on PAL wii using Wiikey 2 and on 4.0E. is the game using a certain IOS that might have been removed by brickblocker that I should install? had the same problem with the pilates game. Gecko does not load on any video mode nor does changing any of the video settings on the wii options help either.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    I @ idonthave: :)