triassic911

Burst Mode
Trophies
Website
google.com
XP
Country
United States
If you look at the boxart and not lol you are wierd.

laugh.gif

cosmiccow

Original Hippie
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Yeah, looks a bit like a cooking mama science version. Maybe a bit trauma center mixed in..(might be a bit far fetched though)

construction

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Why is science papa for ds not for rom?? the game has coming on 14 July!!!

Posts merged

Why is science papa for ds not for rom?? the game has coming on 14 July!!!

Spikey

Your Special Someone
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So you want some dirt on "Science Papa" to splash on your site? I'll shovel it. We dated briefly (when he had much better hair). And now he clearly wants a piece of the best-selling pie by associating himself with an incredibly successful, and I'll emphasize, happily married, woman. Frankly, he never appreciated my cooking and I grew weary of his tedious "experiments." You want real mind-bending science, go figure out how to make Toulouse Cassoulet for your next dinner party of 20 and let me know how it goes, Papa.
Source

yay.gif
bow.gif

El-ahrairah

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Azariel_z said:
I hope they didnt include Fosil Analysis or Evolution references, or they get banned from US market, Middel East, etc ...
rolleyes.gif
rolleyes.gif
rolleyes.gif

Haha, brilliant! I have no idea how your sharp wit and mastery of humor has been hidden from the world for so long! Surely you've done comedic work elsewhere?

ether2802

we have the techno...!!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
El-ahrairah said:
Azariel_z said:
I hope they didnt include Fosil Analysis or Evolution references, or they get banned from US market, Middel East, etc ...
rolleyes.gif
rolleyes.gif
rolleyes.gif

Haha, brilliant! I have no idea how your sharp wit and mastery of humor has been hidden from the world for so long! Surely you've done comedic work elsewhere?

Why they will get banned from US market if they include Fosil Analysis...?? I don't get it
huh.gif

PBC

What!? I can change this??
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I tried to try this out but It is doing some pretty strange things while I try to play it.
From the first screen default wiimote safetly screen and thru the rest of the login process the game is choppy....Im using a USB loader which I've never had problems with. Haven't tried burning the disc yet...

Not sure why.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    straferz @ straferz: Anybody know why this is happening to my ACWW town...