Wii #1417 - Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (Europe)

WildWon

EXTERMINATE!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well... Wife® ran out to buy me Prototype of the 360 today as a surprise. I guess it wouldn't hurt for me to find this one for her lol.

Satangel

BEAST
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
HaloBenish said:
Does this support Motion Plus? It would be amazing to have Motion Plus spell casting

Don't think so, else it would have been on the box.
Also this game is apparently way too easy.
The gameplay and their ideas aren't that bad, but the difficulty is way too easy.
Too bad, just wait for the next HP game then
smile.gif

WildWon

EXTERMINATE!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, Order Of The Phoenix was a breeze. I say that because Wife® played through it in a day or two (intermittent play, not solid
tongue.gif
). I'm assuming this will be similar, w/ different areas and whatnot.

Probably not a good purchase for anyone over 10, but a rental or *cough* other methods could be worth it (if you're a decent Harry Potter fan).

I'm sure the next game won't be a specific book or movie, but i could see a Hogwarts: Duel School or something like that. PS i'm throwing a copyright on that title
tongue.gif
. MotionPlus spell casting. FPS style, or something damned close to it. And i'll have my hands on that one ASAP lol. Its right up there with my hopes for a 1:1 lightsaber duel game. Mmmm... the simplicity of motion plus.

DeadLocked

Bi-Winning.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Can't wait for the DS version. I know they aren't the best games ever by far but I really enjoyed Goblet of Fire DS it worked well.

You lucky wii owners casting spells with your wii wand
biggrin.gif

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Its a shame they can't be more like the two GBC titles, very good RPG's they were.

DeadLocked

Bi-Winning.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hadrian said:
Its a shame they can't be more like the two GBC titles, very good RPG's they were.

Oh yeh the philosophers stone was amazing, I played it 300+ hours easy and got to level 100+ on my first profile. A 3D or a beatiful 2D type game like them for this movie would be amazing. I still enjoyed the chamber of secrets GBA game but it became way too.... puzzle-ey?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/WOppJ92RgGU?si=KE79L6A_3jESsGQM