Wii #1395 - Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen (USA)

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No comments about The Conduit ok? Keep on topic.

Video Games | Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen | Wii Debut TrailerXBox 360 | Playstation 3 | Nintendo Wii

Well cant be as bad as the first Wii game. The devs were part of the team that did the Armada game, though it looks nowhere near as good.

rustybanana

Trophies
XP
Country
Cool, Been waiting to give this a go after playing the DS version for most of the day. There is no way in hell im buying it for the PS3 for looks alone though
biggrin.gif

chaotic15

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does this game have wifi. because on gsmestop.com it say's it do but i dont see any wifi symbol on the box

Posts merged

chaotic15 said:
Does this game have wifi. because on gsmestop.com it say's it do but i dont see any wifi symbol on the box

i ment gamestop.com sorry

rustybanana

Trophies
XP
Country
Wow, Im pretty impressed by this. Ive just given it a couple of hours play and all so far has been good! Obviously has tacked on wii controls but for the most part they work quite well
biggrin.gif
Well worth a punt if you have nothing to do for a few hours
biggrin.gif

jan777

motion control..? srsly? so 2008. 3DS is teh bombz
Trophies
XP
Country
whats the scrubbed size??

as long a freeroam is there and they fix the fucking camera controls this is gonna be awesome

ReverseFate

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
globaltribune.wordpress.com
XP
Country
Canada
jan777 said:
whats the scrubbed size??

as long a freeroam is there and they fix the fucking camera controls this is gonna be awesome

It's around 3.94 gb.

Anyway, I've played for about 15 minutes, and hated mostly everything about it. Considering movie games are never really that good to begin with, my expectation was not too high for this. But what bugs me is how they completely changed the art direction of this game from the first one, which literally made this game look HORRID graphic wise. They got rid of the realism to improve the details, which literally make the game look absolutely horrible. Sure, the first game isnt much of a looker anyway, but it is still visually pleasing for a Wii game. This one, however, is disgustingly uncomfortable to look at.

One thing I do like about this game is the finishing attacks, which is pretty much a rip off of MadWorld, but less polished. The motion controls seemed a little rough, but can still be dealt with. Nevertheless, there is at least one positive thing about this game, which is somewhat of a plus considering the shovelware crap we kept getting these days.

berlinka

You have sustained a lethal injury.
Trophies
Website
www.berlinka.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
I watched the clip. Wow, I'm intrigued. Really nice action gameplay! I got to try this.
I always like it when I'm totally not interested in a game and then suddenly getting surprised like this.
I mean, who could imagine Transformers (hopelessly aged 80's schoolboy franchise) to be cool??? What's next? He-Man????

he-man.jpg

Golfman560

TheRapist.com
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Yeah but I doubt they can make a He-Man movie as good as the second Transformers movie. It was awesome.

And a He-Man movie would be rated R because he's basically wearing a cloth towel 6 inches long to cover his shlong

berlinka

You have sustained a lethal injury.
Trophies
Website
www.berlinka.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
Golfman560 said:
Yeah but I doubt they can make a He-Man movie as good as the second Transformers movie. It was awesome.

And a He-Man movie would be rated R because he's basically wearing a cloth towel 6 inches long to cover his shlong
Hahaha, I love that word... "SHLONG" *

* even better when pronounced as schlonge

linkenski

Trophies
XP
Country
rustybanana said:
Cool, Been waiting to give this a go after playing the DS version for most of the day. There is no way in hell im buying it for the PS3 for looks alone though
biggrin.gif
The PS3 version doesn't just differ in graphics. The gameplay is also completely different from the Wii and PS2 versions. Those two versions have been developed by another company.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/IihvJBjUpNE?si=CsvoEbwzNKFf0GAm cool