Wii #1376 - Ghostbusters: The Video Game (USA)

zidane_genome

My sword has a +2 bleeding... wanna test it out?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Seeing how this isn't due out for 4 more days... wow...

I'm DLing it now to take a look... haha... another torrent reference there!

I am def buying this... well, I already bought it... just need to pick it up... prob won't even open it up now... this is awesome!

CheatingSoi

Graphic Designer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How can any of you seriously think this game is going to be good? The 360 and PS3 versions are the only ones that I am even counting as the game. The Wii and PS2 are just weird cartoon versions that aren't even the same game.

quepaso

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
CheatingSoi said:
How can any of you seriously think this game is going to be good? The 360 and PS3 versions are the only ones that I am even counting as the game. The Wii and PS2 are just weird cartoon versions that aren't even the same game.

Seriously, this game is going to be a joke compared to the hd twins versions. If its not too big installed on the USB hdd, i may try it out tho. Someone let us know how big it is installed.

Gaisuto

Lose 2 Levels.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
CheatingSoi said:
Two things.
The first being that this version actually has Local Coop Multiplayer. Even it's bigger brother doesn't have that.
Second, like many I'm sure Ghostbusters have been a major part of their childhoods. Like myself here. To be able to use the Proton Pack will be one of the most satisfying things in the world. This is the one game where I would not be embarrassed to pick up the Wiimote and wrangle in some ghosties.

Smartpal

The Guitar Guy
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
India
Might just grab this and stick it on my HDD.
biggrin.gif

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Gaisuto said:
CheatingSoi said:
Two things.
The first being that this version actually has Local Coop Multiplayer. Even it's bigger brother doesn't have that.
Second, like many I'm sure Ghostbusters have been a major part of their childhoods. Like myself here. To be able to use the Proton Pack will be one of the most satisfying things in the world. This is the one game where I would not be embarrassed to pick up the Wiimote and wrangle in some ghosties.
That.

Gotta work though so I wont be playing this for several hours but still nice, early expected the PC one before this.

Another thing is there are some Wii versions that are better than the "HD" versions. Pro Evo 2009, that Star Wars game, Shaun Whites Snowboarding and some others. I don't expect it to be better but there is always the chance.

rustybanana

Trophies
XP
Country
Indeed, It seems that people still think the PS3/360 versions are better because they look nice! Graphics arent everything
wink.gif

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
rustybanana said:
Indeed, It seems that people still think the PS3/360 versions are better because they look nice! Graphics arent everything
wink.gif
For me the draw of the PC/360/PS3 versions ain't the graphics, its that its suppose to be harder, longer (no snickering please) and it has great phsyics. Plus there is some cool looking crowd AI for when Stay Puft appears. Without them I'd probably wouldn't care.

Saying that Resident Evil 5 is more advance in a lot of things than RE4 and yet RE4 is so much better for me.

We'll see.

rustybanana

Trophies
XP
Country
Yeah, I agree completely. I wasnt directing my comment at you at all. I still prefer the Wii version of RE4 to RE5, It just didnt seem to feel right
shy.gif

berlinka

You have sustained a lethal injury.
Trophies
Website
www.berlinka.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
Wooohooo! It's finally out!! Well I don't care for state of the art graphics BUT... I do hope the framerate is going to be good. Somehow in a first person style game I can't bare to see the framerate go ch-op-p-y-y...

It's great that the real actor's did the voices by the way.

Zenith94

1337 h4x0r f0r t3h w1nz
Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
heck, ill try it!

Ive been waiting for this one, 1 down, 3 to go! (let's tap, overlord 2, the conduit)

EDIT: Hmm thats interesting. Gamestop priced this game 10 dollers less then the regular wii game price, but xbox 360 and ps3 are still 60 dollers. Less content perhaps?

sanghoku

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Belgium
cant get is to work on pal wii
frown.gif

wani cios rev12,
hermes 222 as 36 and 223 as 36+37
wii 3.2e
usbloader_gx
tried all possible combo's with cios, 002fix, force pal 50/60 etc... but won't work
frown.gif

Slipurson

Trophies
Website
www.slipurson.nu
XP
Country
Pretty fun game, only playing through the first part but I want to keep playing, and thats very unusual when it comes to me
biggrin.gif

sanghoku said:
cant get is to work on pal wii
frown.gif

wani cios rev12,
hermes 222 as 36 and 223 as 36+37
wii 3.2e
usbloader_gx
tried all possible combo's with cios, 002fix, force pal 50/60 etc... but won't work
frown.gif

Tried just making it PAL region with regionfrii ?

works fine with USA-region on Flatmii anyway, incase anyone was wondering
tongue.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: fellow EST resident here, it's noon for me too