Wii #1365 - Tiger Woods PGA TOURÂ 10 (USA)

blu9987

Trophies
Website
www.clan-geno.net
XP
Country
United States
i love golf games
smile.gif

Goshogun1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
dinofan01 said:
the disc golf is addicting. Seeing WM+ really handle the disc in that game ios amazing. Its more fun then the golf.

I have heard this is an amazing addition to the game. Thanks for confirming!
biggrin.gif

MeleeMaster500

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i wonder if the motion plus increases the sensitivity of older games, like wii sports. probably not since i believe it creates new data which cannot be read by incompatible games, but oh well.

someone has to make a way to program motion plus into homebrew

Azariel_z

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
MeleeMaster500 said:
i wonder if the motion plus increases the sensitivity of older games, like wii sports. probably not since i believe it creates new data which cannot be read by incompatible games, but oh well.

someone has to make a way to program motion plus into homebrew

No, Motion Plus doesnt increase nothing for old games...SAAAAD
hate2.gif

lachinay

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
> No, Motion Plus doesnt increase nothing for old games...SAAAAD

How could it? have you guys any idea how software works? It's not magic, dude...

xboxrules

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Chanser said "Oh yeah this game got pay DLC."

I say huh?
wacko.gif
Help a clueless person out, what do you mean by that? I realize DLC is downloadable content, but don't understand the statement?

dearodie

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For those of you that are curious.
Bear with me this is on topic ... Since MySims Racing seems to want to update my firmware (I already have Waninkoko's 4.0 + Wiikey), I Brickblocked it, works fine.
I was assuming this game also would want to upgrade, so I brickblocked it as well, tested it without MotionPlus, works fine.
This morning, I went to Wall Mart, bought a Motion plus for $20, then tested with my brickblocked copy and "tada" it works and recognizes the WM+. How do I know you ask ... well, I can plug the WM+ in/out during the tutorial and see feedback on the screen through the club head little display, which does not appear when the WM+ is not connected, using "normal" controls.
So ... long story short, WM+ seems to be controlled through software and not firmware update (contrary to WiiSpeak ... I think).
I will test Virtua Tennis and Grand Slam the same way later.

Also, I must say the game is pretty nice ... I am thinking about returning the WM+ I just bought and just buy the bundle.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: