Wii #1360 - Diabolik: The Original Sin (Europe)

Raylene2K7

Trophies
XP
Country
Jamaica
description:

Diabolik: The Original Sin is a somewhat unusual blend of third-person combat and stealth and point-and-click elements, casting players as a master thief, Diabolik, as he sets out on a mission to rescue the love of his life, Eva. He’s your arcitype anti-hero, is Diabolik - he’s selfish, ruthless and a master of disguise, caring for nobody but his beloved, Eva.

looks like a Sam Fisher / Solid Snake point and click action adventure
biggrin.gif

ringorinfret

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This game looks very interesting...I like the trailer but....usually trailers are just great and then you play the game and beurkkkk

KidIce

Smart Ass
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Diabolik started out as a comic book, has been made into a movie, an animated series and a dozen video games on the Amiga (most of which were only in Italian).

Obviously it's had the 3D treatment and a massive face lift, but it looks rather like the one I played on the Amiga... Which was fairly enjoyable, IIRC (game was released in '93).

I'm actually pretty curious about how this one will be. I suspect it will never see a stateside release and I'm not inclined to import a game that I have zero knowledge of quality and I can't find a review for it at the usual sites. Anyone tried it out yet before I start digging through usenet?

Youkai

Demon
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Well i tried the DS one cuz it looked ok from the trailer but i really didn't like the style ...

and i think adventures were never ment to be played on a DS -.-V (even thaught i am a big fan of point and click adventures)

ppc_gba

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@raylene2k7: did you dl this and make the video of it playing from disc or what? why the long load times between some doors?

Also, the description states the language is English, but the language in the video appears to be Spanish.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Mines are all the dragon ball animes. Im also enjoying Fullmetal alchemist and my hero academia