wink.gif

nehe32

Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
oh my. i have been waiting for this
smile.gif
didnt know it was being released quite so early though, but awesome.

bebpo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This game crashes on usb loaders about an hour in during a cutscene. Can probably get past it if you skip the cutscene.

Pikachu025

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Why would there be English in there when XSeed (I think?) only got translating/publishing rights recently?

Anyway, aww yeah, been waiting for this. Definately gonna buy a copy once it's out in English.

EvanUnisil

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Raiyu245 said:
I can finally legitimately own this game on my Wii. Thank you God. I don't know how I can repay you.

Is that supposed to be funny? Or are you trying to be cool? I can't tell. It doesn't really matter though because no matter which way you put it what you just did is fucking stupid and not funny in the least. Are you making fun of the developers for working hard on something that you won't be spending money on? Or are you poking fun at the fact that you don't own any game "legitimately" for the Wii?

Either way I recommend you don't do this overdone "joke" again, it just makes you look like an idiot.

Majin Vegeta

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
@xshinox: Yeah, they did. But you can't really call it "censor" as the game still was a beta when they showed the first videos of her.

So, the game only has 16:9 modus? No 4:3? Never saw something like that before...
And for USB Loaders: I also got to the point where it crashes... Any fix for that?

scousethief

Trophies
XP
Country
EvanUnisil said:
Raiyu245 said:
I can finally legitimately own this game on my Wii. Thank you God. I don't know how I can repay you.

Is that supposed to be funny? Or are you trying to be cool? I can't tell. It doesn't really matter though because no matter which way you put it what you just did is fucking stupid and not funny in the least. Are you making fun of the developers for working hard on something that you won't be spending money on? Or are you poking fun at the fact that you don't own any game "legitimately" for the Wii?

Either way I recommend you don't do this overdone "joke" again, it just makes you look like an idiot.

Dickhead , who are you ?? A site that openly displays information from cloned/ripped/copied games in a release list , whether this fringes on naughty or not we all know why the majority of us come here.

The only person who looks like an Idiot is yourself.

Now toddle of back to IGN or Gamespot if you want to preach your bullshit.

Try before you BUY

shadow_14

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Majin Vegeta said:
@xshinox: Yeah, they did. But you can't really call it "censor" as the game still was a beta when they showed the first videos of her.

So, the game only has 16:9 modus? No 4:3? Never saw something like that before...
And for USB Loaders: I also got to the point where it crashes... Any fix for that?
Madworld also has the same "problem" with the 16:9 (it looks horrible in my 4:3 lcd...), but it's playable i guess, i do hope they fix it
unsure.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: C64 puts it to shame