Wii #1350 - Jillian Michaels' Fitness Ultimatum 2009 (Europe)

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I had this lady confused with Gillian Mckeith.

I imagined that the game will come with some sort of scent anailizer so it'll be able to tell if your shit was healthy or not.

Julian017

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Why did they put her on the cover?
frown.gif

kobykaan

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Dongdrian said:
I had this lady confused with Gillian Mckeith.

I imagined that the game will come with some sort of scent anailizer so it'll be able to tell if your shit was healthy or not.

GOD NO! .... she uses her finger btw when the cameras off!

well maby !?

there are going to be an onslaught of games like this that use the Wii fit board comming ....look out for Mind body soul Nutrition Matters

ch3webpldjd3p250cfto.jpg

QUOTEDiscover just how healthy you really are with 505 Games' mind.body.soul. Nutrition Matters. This utility software is perfect if you are looking for a fun way to maintain a healthy balance between diet and exercise in the comfort of your own home. In fact, you can combine nutrition matters with your fitness game of choice to achieve an all round feeling of well being, and use your Nintendo Wii as your personal nutrition monitor to easily track your calories and measure them against daily activities in order to reach your personal fitness goals.

Nutrition Matters enables you to use the Wii Balance Board as a set of scales, and to look up nutritional information of food itemsd and meals including calories, fat, carbohydrates and protein content. Developed in collaboration with a professional nutritionist, there are thousands of meal variations available with the built in MealManager system.

hmmm don't fancy using our Wii Fit board to weigh food on after half the family has had their sweaty socks on
frown.gif

back on topic anyhow ....Games like this are OK but seems to be just churning out the same old same old to cash in on millions that bought the original Wii Fit!..whereas at least Wii Fit has some comedy elements and fun to it ... who the hell wants to be serious about exercising !? ... well apart from personal trainers or cash strapped famous people ?!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Firefox users be like "look at what they have to do to mimic a fraction of our power."