Wii #1298 - Excitebots: Trick Racing (USA)

demieg

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hi, this game looks likes big fun !
yaypsp.gif

Anyone tried it with Gecko OS 1.8.0.2 on a Pal Wii ?
blink.gif

Thanx in advance !

Brian117

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I give this game a 10/10. Great game.

Controls are soooo fun. Great courses. Great game............PERIOD.

Guys, just get it if you're sketchy about it. I was sketchy about it at first. But that changed.

Only problem, (not related to the game), is, when loading the backup from the disc channel, I get an error, but when I use Backup Launcher, it works flawlessly.

testatura

Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
hy! didnt wanna start a new topic so Ill ask here..

..those pink,or purple bars,ussually up in the air,loosy ones,so i catch them and I spin wiimote and sometimes I do 1080 and launch myself fast and sometimes I do same thing and just fall down on the track.. what exactly am I supposed to do there ??

thanx,byy!

micky93

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hey,

Any idea on how to run this on a PAL 3.2E Console? Ive regionfrii'd and b'blocked the iso, run it through Gecko OS 1.8, and im still getting a black screen on startup. Ive also tried Freeloader, and Reboot through Gecko, but nothing works.

Thanks,
Micky

MADKATZ99

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
micky93 said:
Hey,

Any idea on how to run this on a PAL 3.2E Console? Ive regionfrii'd and b'blocked the iso, run it through Gecko OS 1.8, and im still getting a black screen on startup. Ive also tried Freeloader, and Reboot through Gecko, but nothing works.

Thanks,
Micky
I was afraid of something like this happening to me, that's why I'm going to wait for the PAL release
frown.gif

All these new errors are a pain
wacko.gif

Tomobobo

Champion.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Brick blocking causes the game not to boot. Either install the update, or use whatever soft methods everyone else is using.

Awesome game, these guys know how to make a video game. It's about fun, most developers now just worry about money and pleasing as many people as they can. I mean, you can kick a field goal while racing. It's pure excitement.

micky93

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hey,

Thanks, but ive already tried booting it without B'blocking it, and every other combination i can think of, but nothing works. Can anybody tell me what they did to get it running on a PAL wii?

Thanks,
Micky

kingofsnake

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
micky93 said:
Hey,

Thanks, but ive already tried booting it without B'blocking it, and every other combination i can think of, but nothing works. Can anybody tell me what they did to get it running on a PAL wii?

Thanks,
Micky

Works great on Pal wii, 4.0E updated with wanni updater, USB loader 1.5 unbrickblocked, gamma backup launcher unbrickblocked and brickblocked, modchip WiiD tthrough the disk channel brickblocked.
I don't understand your problems what is your firmware, do you have the ios installed that are required to run this game.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: Have a nice day. Life. Week. Month. year.