Wii #1289 - Crayola: Colorful Journey (USA)

issy12

Trophies
XP
Country
im sorry but this is just embarrasing
unsure.gif

Commadore64

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok ok...nintendo is geared towards Family Fun
but WHO'S Family?

I guess my little pony is now become a mature themed game

Sheesh

OPIK

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Not as bas as you might think.

My 4 years old daughter likes it a lot, it's an "interactive coloring book", you're using the wiimote to color bridges, stones, animals to reach the let the hero of the game moving towards the goal of the game. For example you are stopped by a river : you can cross it using your crayola to color the bridge which allow your hero to move forward, etc...

Cleaver and well crafted for young gamers.

shadow1w2

Still here.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can't wait for that attachment that lets you mount a crayon to your wiimote so your kid can draw directly on the screen. xD

It makes me wonder why Nintendo doesn't try making another Mario Paint for the Wii and DS.
Would make a killing in sales.

toguro_max

Trophies
Website
toguro_max.sites.uol.com.br
XP
Country
Brazil
OPIK said:
Not as bas as you might think.

My 4 years old daughter likes it a lot, it's an "interactive coloring book", you're using the wiimote to color bridges, stones, animals to reach the let the hero of the game moving towards the goal of the game. For example you are stopped by a river : you can cross it using your crayola to color the bridge which allow your hero to move forward, etc...

Cleaver and well crafted for young gamers.

You know what? I was thinking th exact same thing: "The game is for children, who loves coloring books, so the game must be cool for them".
And i've read on a forum for physics' based games that this one is something like Crayon Physics + average kids platform game...

People should keep in mind that a lot of games are designed for a target age (usually youngsters, on Wii case).
Probably (maybe definitely) not shovelware.

MarvinMar

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I played this last night
1. First thought "For a kids game, I would have expected some voice over instead of having to READ several pages of intro."
2. Second thought....O, I see....just color the trees and logs and stuff, heck on EASY it don't even care what color you use." (Color a tree with a blue crayon and the tree is still colored green)
3. Third thought. Dam, this game is HARD. Totally like Crayon Physics. My kids can't play this.
4. Final thought..... The developers really needed to pick an age group with this. The physics make it way to hard for kids....and the rest make it kiddie.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: This movie rip so werid has 10180p quality but the audios ripped with movie theater audio quality