Country
Greece
Go Europe!!!
rolleyes.gif

thekid

Trophies
XP
Country
ok does the same as the ntsc version needs the gecko 002 fix and it works but the screen size is even smaller ANYONE KNOW HOW TO GET IT FULL SCREEN??

Magus

GBATEMP RPG MANIAC
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
can't you just update and run the game normaly? the us version should have 3.1 firmware (at least according to the wii update manager) and people who have updated and were on 3.3U said they were still at 3.3
i assume it's the same for pal region?

xergal

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Magus said:
can't you just update and run the game normaly? the us version should have 3.1 firmware (at least according to the wii update manager) and people who have updated and were on 3.3U said they were still at 3.3
i assume it's the same for pal region?

When I try my review copy (same as a retail disc), it goes straight to the blue 002 error screen, no option to update at all:(

moc

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
i have a pal wii3.3e backup launcher 0.3 gamma i have Installed IOS 38,53, and 55 from when i updated with sonic and the black knight and then the cISO36 revision 8 all my other games work fine except for this i just get a black screen i also have the 002 error fix installed

my wii is also chipped with a yaosm it works fine with this through the disc channel just not the backup launcher,

padawan

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Niger
DaRk_ViVi said:
I wonder if this one will work on PAL wii without going to the black screen (from the disc channel)...

Nope it's working ok
yaynds.gif

Tried it with 3.3E chipped with an old Wiikey and a vanilla iSO

The US Version did go all blackscreen on me

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: Blurp.