Wii #1223 - We Ski & Snowboard (USA)

Lakerfanalways

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DjFIL said:
downloading now. hope it works, having issues with MLB 2K9. but i loved the first We Ski... especially after I got my balance board.

Hi there, may I ask what issues you had with MLB 2k9? I also have this game but have not burned it yet. I am running firmware 3.4U

Raven Darkheart

The Radioactive Flamer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Lakerfanalways said:
DjFIL said:
downloading now. hope it works, having issues with MLB 2K9. but i loved the first We Ski... especially after I got my balance board.

Hi there, may I ask what issues you had with MLB 2k9? I also have this game but have not burned it yet. I am running firmware 3.4U
maybe it was a bad dump?

wait and see before you waste a disc

DjFIL

Trophies
Website
homepage.mac.com
XP
Country
Canada
Yay... this one works for me. It's lots of fun. Nice to be able to jump now, and rail slides. And the 2 mountains, one for groomed runs and one for outback in the powder is great! A nice open world ski experience for those lazy days I can't make it to a real mountain.

[about MLB 2k9... i'll post in that thread... but i burnt it twice (first time forgot to brickblock it) but both don't work. gives #002 error on blue screen... tried via wiigator boot loader and direct load using my 19-wire d2pro 1.0fw (need d2prog to update that)... wii is NTSC 3.2 (Downgraded).]

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: yes for nearly a month i was officially a wanted fugitive, until yesterday when it ended