Wii #1194 - Rogue Trooper: Quartz Zone Massacre (Europe)

nIxx

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Oh man one game after another
wink.gif

Sstew

GBAtemp's Grim Reaper.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
rodriguezstyle said:
very funny !!! thank you for your help...

No problem.
smile.gif

We're actually very helpful, Had you read the rules, You'd realize they don't host ROMS,ISO's or any of that here.

Back On-Topic,

Is this any good?

jservs7

Witcher of Whores
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Haruhi said:
Is this coming out in the US? I never heard of a Wii version before, or played it.
They are actually looking for a publisher in the US to release this game, but no one has been confirmed yet.

florian

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
remake and remake and remake .....Nintendo knows how to make only it and this game is crap on xbox and ps2 .....old game this title is no Useful i return on my 360 the games is better

taggart6

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
florian said:
remake and remake and remake .....Nintendo knows how to make only it and this game is crap on xbox and ps2 .....old game this title is no Useful i return on my 360 the games is better

Angry much?

Decent game when it came out 3 years ago. Worth a play through if your a fan of the original British comic (Yes its based off a comic! ) or if you enjoy 3rd perspective action games like Armed and Dangerous, Tomb Raider, and etc. Less puzzle and more shooting in this one.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: @Xdqwerty, Osu! Tatakae! Ouendan! is the Japanese version of the game, different... +1