Wii #1191 - Dead Rising: Zombie no Ikenie (Japan)

GatorDeb

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just came here to post that my dad's name is Florian
biggrin.gif
Are you Romanian? You're the only person other than him with that name that I've seen.

nIxx

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
The game have already the other languages on it so if you want it in your language replacing the files with wiiscrubber works
wink.gif

I tried it. Only some special characters (ÄÖÜ and so) are shown as japanese characters.
But anyway it comes out in a few days.

thchang

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
come on guys
if u really want english language, just wait couple more days...stop asking about jp language if you mind about it

Rankio

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Good work nIxx

thchang said:
come on guys
if u really want english language, just wait couple more days...stop asking about jp language if you mind about it

Yea guys! God forbid we have a discussion about it and be innovative to try something new and different! C'mon now guys!

MADKATZ99

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
RE4 engine?! this is amazing news! Can't wait for an english release.. The IR aimy thing worked so well with wii RE4 I couldn't imagine playing it without it.

nIxx

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
So here are now working PPF files for german and english (use PPF-O-Matic 3 to patch it):
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=VASM87Z7

BUT for german ÄÖÜß are not in the font file so if in the text is one of these characters it shows japanese characters.
Anyway it´s not a big problem at all but the text looks sometimes weird
laugh.gif

Sashinco

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hey guys!
Someone may be able to help me...

I have a japanese wii, 3.1 j, dc2key chipset inside, and don't know what's wrong but my last games just don't work...
Deadly creatures (US) wasn't working (freezing at the loading after selecting ur game), ok, but even Karaoke joysound and Dead rising, both in Japanese of course, don't work...
Didn't do anything besides using wiibrickblocker and burning them...

Is it because of the 3.1j upgrade? Didn't wanna upgrade to the 3.2 because of the freeloader which wouldn't work anymore, right?
But using Gecko should be the same, no?

Does anyone know a good game with 3.2j on it if I need it?

Thx!

testatura

Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
nIxx said:
Believe me main.dol is good
wink.gif
(i tested it more as one time
wink.gif
)
And like i said you can always use WiiPower´s My Toy.

ho ho ho nixx duude,you rule
biggrin.gif
it works,I switched mainz with scrubber and it works,game runs great and looks great and I am so buyin it.. so if you are zombiefans and cant wait for couple more days hit it
biggrin.gif

thanx nIxx !! 

cheers! 
grog.gif

jeremiz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Does it contain French language as well? If yes, can someone please provide a patch/main.dol for it ? Thanks.

Rankio

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
nIxx said:
So here are now working PPF files for german and english (use PPF-O-Matic 3 to patch it):
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=VASM87Z7

BUT for german ÄÖÜß are not in the font file so if in the text is one of these characters it shows japanese characters.
Anyway it´s not a big problem at all but the text looks sometimes weird
laugh.gif

Thanks for these, grabbed that and the release right now.

Chinman

Trophies
XP
Country
Sashinco said:
Hey guys!
Someone may be able to help me...

I have a japanese wii, 3.1 j, dc2key chipset inside, and don't know what's wrong but my last games just don't work...
Deadly creatures (US) wasn't working (freezing at the loading after selecting ur game), ok, but even Karaoke joysound and Dead rising, both in Japanese of course, don't work...
Didn't do anything besides using wiibrickblocker and burning them...

Is it because of the 3.1j upgrade? Didn't wanna upgrade to the 3.2 because of the freeloader which wouldn't work anymore, right?
But using Gecko should be the same, no?

Does anyone know a good game with 3.2j on it if I need it?

Thx!

freeloader still works on 3.2, im on 3.2e and freeloader still works. newer games need part of the update to work. my opinion is forget about freeloader and just use geckos. you can safely do the 3.2j update without a game by installing custom ios and then running the cios downgrader http://wiibrew.org/wiki/CIOS_Downgrader.

fyi. need for speed didnt work, had to do the update on the game, but my wii stayed on 3.2e

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: How are you @AncientBoi :tpi: :tpi: :tpi: :tpi: :tpi: