Wii #1191 - Dead Rising: Zombie no Ikenie (Japan)

Sashinco

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Thx Chinman for your answer!
Kinda what I thought, just needed a confirmation. Forgot if it was the 3.2 or 3.3 which f*ck the freeloader, but I guess gecko will be lot easier.
So I will certaintly do the update tmw and install few homebrew with!

Silvor

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Has anybody tried disconnecting the nunchuck to see if the Gc controller is supported like on Re 4 wii?
I really hope it does support the gc controller as I don't like all the waggling.

nIxx

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Silvor said:
Has anybody tried disconnecting the nunchuck to see if the Gc controller is supported like on Re 4 wii?
I really hope it does support the gc controller as I don't like all the waggling.

You don´t need to waggle most of the time it´s optional

Silvor

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
nIxx said:
Silvor said:

You don´t need to waggle most of the time it´s optional

But don't you deal more damage when you waggle?

Kyusuke

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
raven77wolf said:
can you tell us where you get the torrent for game because i cant find it I have been looking for past 2 days send me message plz
mattpall said:
Where is the .torrent
Forum Rules
Members may NOT ASK and MAY NOT PROVIDE INFORMATION or LINKS for and to places that provide ROM, WAD, and ISO files.

Those are the most frequently broken rules, and are the most important. Failure to comply with these rules may result in an instant ban on your forum account. Ignorance of the rules is no excuse!
Enjoy your ban

Silvor

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
So nobody's tried to disconnect the nunchuck and check if the gc controller is supported? I'd really appreciate it somebody could do this as I'm very curious.

Shadowhunta

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
No, the GC controller is'nt supported, i just tried and it does'nt work
frown.gif

sord_id

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does anybody notice that in this version the enemies don't "break apart" when you shoot at them? I mean...there's no headshots, no flying legs or anything like this. It's kind of a letdown IMO. Take a look at the NTSC version in gametrailers.com (there's a new video about the wii control scheme) This version will be more brutal!........and btw the blood is so lame, it's more like a tomato sauce.

sord_id

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Silvor said:
So nobody's tried to disconnect the nunchuck and check if the gc controller is supported? I'd really appreciate it somebody could do this as I'm very curious.

Oh, man, this whole version of the game was only about "the heavenly wii control scheme" and you want to throw that away? Shame:)

Sashinco

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Chinman said:
freeloader still works on 3.2, im on 3.2e and freeloader still works. newer games need part of the update to work. my opinion is forget about freeloader and just use geckos. you can safely do the 3.2j update without a game by installing custom ios and then running the cios downgrader http://wiibrew.org/wiki/CIOS_Downgrader.

fyi. need for speed didnt work, had to do the update on the game, but my wii stayed on 3.2e

Ok, finally didn't work.... tried everything I could....custom ISO (cIOS37 rev3), upgrade to 3.2, then 3.3 (with cIOS downgrader)... Well, I just don't understand actually... First time I get a problem like this.
For the iso I got, just did a Wii brick blocker thing on it, nothing else...
If anyone has an idea... More wondering actually...
Thx!

gisel213

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Great game was playing last night thnx for the english files dol file I am 3.2 NTSC/U WITH SOFTMII works great.......
Perfectly form the disc channell or gamma channell!!!!!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Least they got head in the end