Wii #1180 - The House of the Dead: Overkill (USA)

Lumstar

Princess
Trophies
Website
eonhack.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
Woo! US version.
smile.gif

Anakir

Project: Melee
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just finished downloading the PAL version. Hope it works out so I don't have to waste my bandwidth getting the US version. Gonna purchase a copy if its good. I won't get to test it tonight.
frown.gif

Kenshin Br

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
dinofan01 said:
Don't Pirate This Game
Actually buy this game.

I sound like a broken record but it needs to be said.

This game looks really good but I don't have much money, so I have to choose carefully.

This year I will buy Madworld.

After E3 I will decide about wich will be my games for the rest of the year... Probably will be The Conduit and that Wii Something (because I want the Motion Plus). But I will wait for E3 to decide. LOL.

And I still have to buy Tales of Symphonia 2. LOL.

Anakir

Project: Melee
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Kenshin Br said:
And I still have to buy Tales of Symphonia 2. LOL.

This is coming from my personal experience. If you have a modchip.. just download it and have the voices undubbed. Seriously.. the dubbed voices were sooooo horrible it made me stop playing. I redownloaded the whole thing just to get the Japanese voice.. its that bad.

By all means, support them by buying the game, but don't get the dubbed versions..

TraumaHoundNDS

Trophies
Website
traumahound.ndsthemes.com
XP
Country
United States
I've been waiting for this one. I love lightgun games and ones with zombies in it are even better.

I'm keeping a lookout for the Sega Hand Cannon gun attachment, too. I have 2 Nyko PerfectShot's so it's not like I need another lightgun but it looks like a .44 magnum so I definitely want it.
laugh.gif

Now if only someone'd put out an update to Exidy's Chiller.
evil.gif

elfsander

Trophies
Website
microse.nl
XP
Country
Netherlands
Indeed do not pirate! This game is on my "MUST buy list", and will be there until I find a store that has it. (It will be out here tomorrow, or next week)

And I do not pirate Wii games
wink.gif

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Game is awesome. Its pretty much how I want this game to be.

Headstrong has taken a genre that was about to look a bit stale and injected some life to it. For fuck sake Sega get them to revive your other games!

Europe version worked on Gamma (I was impatient), I should be getting my copy delivered today
smile.gif

Blue-K

No right of appeal.
Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
vistauk said:
Game wont play on softmod !

When starting up it says game error please restart your wii
Damm...instead of creating a whole new Topic, and say that also here, and maybe creating a mass-panic, you should search what you (yes, you!) could done wrong. There are many happy PAL-Gamma users that say it works (it stutters a bit, but works), so why shouldn't it work for NTSC? I only can say:

-Bad Burn
-Bad Dump

Now, try these out, and if then don't work, then you can ask for help -.-...

mxk1000

Trophies
XP
Country
dinofan01 said:
Don't Pirate This Game
Actually buy this game.

I sound like a broken record but it needs to be said.

Since there is a world wide credit crunch, the chances of people actually buying anything nowadays is extremely slim

A Divine Unicorn

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
which is really sad because this game is amazing.

is it just me, or is it really dark? there's no settings in-game, but i adjusted it on my tv set and it's all good now.

also, the reticules seem rather intrusive, but a good calibration and turning them off makes it really enjoyable.. just wish the zapper wasn't so heavy. my arm gets tired from precision aiming.

game is certainly one of the best wii games yet, and anyone looking for a great game... this is one of them

Slave

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Bought it yesterday, good game! Beaten the normal story mode, tonight or this weekend I'm going for the Director's cut of the game
smile.gif

Awesome dialog between G and Washington, funny shit, dont skip any of it, specially after the final boss hahaha :-)

My complaints about the game: SHORT, beaten it in one night, and I got the bug where there were NO ZOMBIES in the level :-( fucking sucks... apparently its a rare bug... that I just happen to get twice in about 3 hours of gameplay...

A Divine Unicorn said:
also, the reticules seem rather intrusive, but a good calibration and turning them off makes it really enjoyable.. just wish the zapper wasn't so heavy. my arm gets tired from precision aiming.

Get NYKO's PERFECT SHOT... it's the best "zapper" out there... Wii zapper is the worst garbage ever thought off
frown.gif

Rod

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
Is there any updates or kind of "trick" to play this one? I've got a Wii borrowed from a friend, and since my internet connection is better than his and we both want the game, I'm getting it for him. Should I be aware of something, or can I just burn it into a DVD-R and play it without issues?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: It will actually make it worse