Wii #1178 - Top Spin 3 (USA)

Raylene2K7

Trophies
XP
Country
Jamaica
hmm... what's the problem with american release groups?
PAL version was out in may or june!
wink.gif

btw - game sucks sooo bad (360, PS3 and Wii), Top Spin 2 was waaaaayyyy better than this crap

tom35

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Its been out for awhile for the US also. I have had it for months.
From what I was told though, if the original release was not upped to a Topsites FTP, then it is not considered scene.
So Barney the big queer purple dinosaur must have done his magic again and claimed it as his own.
At least this time he didn't get it from me and he did not wait only a week after it was available on torrents.

Lazycus

Rotten
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Quit your whining tom35. Just because you package something up and post it on a torrent site doesn't make it a scene release. If the Diplodorcus group did just repackage your release then they should have given you credit as a supplier, nothing more. At least they didn't modify your nick in the nfo (Lazypus ?).
unsure.gif

That being said, in my opinion any release is a good release whether it is 'indpendent' or 'scene'. So thanks tom35 for getting American Idol 2 out there, and Diplodopus for releasing it proper no matter the source and for TopSpin3 as well.
grog.gif

tom35

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Lazycus said:
Quit your whining tom35. Just because you package something up and post it on a torrent site doesn't make it a scene release.

Not "Whining" just stating that it has been out publicly for awhile and I did not know about upping to TopSites FTP so I am teaching others what I have learned here on how it is to be considered a scene release.
As for my bashing of the Dinosaur, yes I could have done it without that.
If they had thanked me or recognized me for using my iso, then it would have made things all good.
Anyway I am over it now so I will stop my bashing and just move on.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/WOppJ92RgGU?si=KE79L6A_3jESsGQM