boobehs
smileipb2.png
I like this game for some odd reason.

Goshogun1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nintendojo gave it 8.2 out of 10. Here's a part of their review...

"We Cheer is an excellent and novel take on creating a game that utilizes Wii's motion controls for something intuitive and unexpected. The up-front learning curve can be discouraging at first, but aspiring young cheerleaders as well as dance or music game fans of any age or gender will find this cheerleading incredibly addictive and fun after a little practice. You may look silly to friends while playing it, but the music, choreography and sunny presentation should make most anyone smile, and those playing will get a decent, light workout to boot."

This is clearly a step above a lot of the shovel-ware crap thats been released lately. Sounds kinda fun, for an EBA/Ourendan fan.

Jdbye

Always Remember 30/07/08
Suspended
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Goshogun1 said:

"We Cheer is an excellent and novel take on creating a game that utilizes Wii's motion controls for something intuitive and unexpected. The up-front learning curve can be discouraging at first, but aspiring young cheerleaders as well as dance or music game fans of any age or gender will find this cheerleading incredibly addictive and fun after a little practice. You may look silly to friends while playing it, but the music, choreography and sunny presentation should make most anyone smile, and those playing will get a decent, light workout to boot."

This is clearly a step above a lot of the shovel-ware crap thats been released lately. Sounds kinda fun, for an EBA/Ourendan fan.
That's the opposite of what I expected when I saw the bratz-but-not-quite girls on the boxart.
ohmy.gif

I like EBA - any youtube videos of this game?

Goshogun1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
jdbye said:
Goshogun1 said:

That's the opposite of what I expected when I saw the bratz-but-not-quite girls on the boxart.
ohmy.gif

I like EBA - any youtube videos of this game?

Here is Eye of the Tiger...

Looks like fun to me. Yeah, but the game is made by Namco/Bandai so that is usually a better sign than if it was made by Ubisoft, or "Big Fun Super Game-factory" (made up shovelware company name). And according to the Wiki it has a pretty good song selection. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/We_Cheer

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pkYA4rALqEE