Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
gumbyscout said:
Has anyone tried this game? I didn't even know it existed until it was released
tongue.gif
I guess you didn't read the release threads huh?

Here is my write up for it:

QUOTE said:
SimAnimals

Wanted Level 6

Region: North America Genre: Virtual Life/Sim game
Developer: Electronic Arts Publisher: Electronic Arts

EA bring Nintendo gamers an exclusive Sim game to us, this time its all about wild animals.

QUOTEIn SimAnimals, players can engage with the wild world of animals in their natural surroundings in an immersive and tactile way. In this game you are challenged to engage, touch, move and try to control more than 60 animals as you journey deeper and deeper into the forest. You control an on-screen animated hand that allows you to reach out and touch, pick up and move everything in the game from foxes and bears to trees and flowers. Cohabitate with these animals in their natural surroundings, and based on how you treat them, the animals will come to know and love – or dislike you! Have fun developing relationships with wild animals and their families, and experience the humor and drama of surviving in the wilderness.

In SimAnimals on the Wii, take up to three of your friends with you on a forest adventure in cooperative play mode. The forest, filled with exciting wildlife, is big enough for you and your pals.

This sort of sounds interesting, in a Viva Pinata sort of way though I wish it was more realistic & graphic but instead its more cartoony. I know they want the kid audience too but we get to see animals kill and fuck each other in documentaries so why sugar coat it in this game? This could have been a chance to educate as well as be a fun game. I'll get it for the Mrs but maybe I'll give it a go too and throw some animals around. A DS version will be out the week later & also looks decent.

Click spoiler to view video:

Sounds better than most animal/pet games that come out.

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: It's very sad and a poignant example of why preservation is so important.