Wii #1123 - Offshore Tycoon (USA)

MCorbet

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Anyone alredy found a review about this game.

Can't find it on the net. I loved tycoon games like Pizza tycoon etc etc. Hope this is something like that.

A good Tycoon game

Banger

Me > | | < You ..Wanna Line dance?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
Offshore Tycoon is a casual time management simulator in which the player has to take control of harvesting equipment such as fishing trawlers, oil tankers and more. Taking on the role of the Offshore Tycoon, players will travel the globe to five exciting themed levels, each of which consist of ten levels with their own varieties of fish, stylized look and feel. There’s even a Gallery Mode which allows players to learn more about the different breeds of fish encountered in-game, with each variety of fish being unlocked as players reach new locales.

• Three modes of play, Story Mode, Survival Mode and Gallery Mode
  • 4 addictive mini games
  • Upgradeable port and ships to really engage the player
  • 5 themed areas, each with 10 levels
  • A true pick up and play feel; suitable for anyone

I doubt many reviews would be out because the game is not out till March 31st according to IGN.

MCorbet

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hmmzzz,

Cake Mania and pizza tycoon aren't realy the same. Just because in pizza tycoon you disign youre pizza en restaurant and the rest goes by itself. I alredy have Cake Mania for my girlfriend. She loved the game on the DS.

King Zargo

I'm a Star
Trophies
XP
Country
Nepal
Hadrian Uranium said:
I got this for a mate yesterday, he says its really simple & crappy.
You're presents are the best
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: yes for nearly a month i was officially a wanted fugitive, until yesterday when it ended