M3 Fanboy
Trophies
Website
ndss.nl
XP
Country
Netherlands
Gaisuto said:
So the Wii version isn't half assed at all compared to the bigger console-brother counterparts?
At the moment the Wii version has more favorable reviews. The 360 version seems to have better graphics, but it seems to have worse gameplay as well.

The Wii version is developed by the makers of Sonic Rush, so it can't really go wrong if you ask me
smile.gif

Does anyone know if it works with any backup launcher?

Cyberxion

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Maikel Steneker said:
Does anyone know if it works with any backup launcher?
I'm in the process of grabbing it right now. I'm at work though, and don't get home for another 8 hours, so I won't be able to test it until I get home, providing it's ready. I'll chime in and let you know if it works, but I'm sure that by then, someone else will have tested it.
tongue.gif

Th3_r0cK

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I've updated the compatibility list and the game runs great with 0.3 gamma. Cutscenes are smooth along with gameplay. However, there's a lot of loading in between stages and such so be expected to stare at the loading screen a lot for the first part of the game. (the tutorials)

liquidsword

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So why can i not find this yet??? is it not up on use net yet r something i cant find this or castlevania why does teh internets ha3t me????

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Holy crap the reviews are spot on! Day sections are great, night not so. Its sadly just RUN AS FAST AS POSSIBLE AND DODGE SHIT AND JUMP like the games from the last 12 years, but if you liked Sonic Rush and that its worth getting.

So far its the best 3D sonic game there is, but that's not saying much because all are horrible.

SEGA needs to do an proper retro style Sonic for WiiWare.

gumbyscout

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I thought about trying it out, but if it has no chao garden than it isn't worth my time
tongue.gif
. I've TRIED to play the newer 3d sonics, but they've been clunky and repetitive. I just wish they'd add chao gardens again (almost redeemed sonic adventure 2 battle)

Gaisuto

Lose 2 Levels.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Hadrian said:
So far its the best 3D sonic game there is, but that's not saying much because all are horrible.
I really am going to start punting in the head everything that keeps saying this, Sonic Adventure 1 was amazing and SA2 was great as well. How dare you disagree with my opinions!
mad.gif

And to be sure...I want the running stages and not the werehog stages. How many are there of each if anybody knows?

liquidsword

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i dont know if anybody knows but i just updated my wii to the most current version and i have a d2c chip installed will this game work on my system

gumbyscout

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Gaisuto said:
I really am going to start punting in the head everything that keeps saying this, Sonic Adventure 1 was amazing and SA2 was great as well. How dare you disagree with my opinions!
mad.gif

I like both of the adventure games, but they generally scored low, especially sonic adventure DX, which was glichy as all get out (Tail's feet are severed in half on mine after about 3/4 of the game).

quim69

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands Antilles
Hadrian said:
Its sadly just RUN AS FAST AS POSSIBLE AND DODGE SHIT AND JUMP like the games from the last 12 years
Wasn't that all sonic ever was? (well, 1 and 2 anyway) Certainly the way I played them. Number 3/Sonic and Knuckles wasn't as good/fast.

QUOTE said:
but if you liked Sonic Rush and that its worth getting.
Sonic Rush felt like sonic on rails, which wasn't that fun imo.

QUOTE said:
As you say, "best 3D sonic game" is like saying "best big-brown turd". :> That includes SA1/2, which are some of the worst.

SEGA needs to do an proper retro style Sonic for WiiWare.
As close to sonic 2 as poss, whilst introducing lots of new elements.

Hakoda

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Sonicandtails said:
Just out of curiosity, I forgot to remove the update from this, is there an update on it?

although i haven't personally tried it, m0dm0use has said that there is no update on this game on a PAL wii with wiikey.

aligborat69

Trophies
XP
Country
It DOES have an update, which im guessing is 3.3U.

I guess if the person who said it didnt have one, probably either had 3.3 or 3.4 installed.

It may even have 3.2U, i cant check it cos i removed it already.

LOL

jalaneme

Female Gamer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
aligborat69 said:
It DOES have an update, which im guessing is 3.3U.

I guess if the person who said it didnt have one, probably either had 3.3 or 3.4 installed.

It may even have 3.2U, i cant check it cos i removed it already.

LOL

i knew it, thanks for the info

MG4M3R

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Shit =p

I was playing, when my player made a strange noise. Now my Wii doesn't read anything X_X

Probably, it was the media that I used, but may had been something else ...

GeekyGuy

Professional loafer
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This game seems to have turned out better than expected. Hearing the WereSonic parts aren't supposed to be great, but I might actually enjoy them. I don't even get into Sonic games, but this one looks fun. Just rented it and it should be here Monday. Looking forward to it.

As an aside, I can't believe the Wii already has over 1000 games. That's insane.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: Good morning everyone