Wii #0995 - Need For Speed: Undercover (Europe)

GilBoy

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.anidragon.net
XP
Country
Mexico
Error
wacko.gif

eurar5.jpg

Pic by: maquina07

Brian117

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Meh...this is crap.

I haven't tried it yet, nor do I want to download it. But that video was pretty...err, crappy. Even IGN gave it a 4.8 (lolzforsrs)

I'll pass on this.

I got Animal Crossing to keep me busy till a better game comes out.

abdeldark

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
the game doesn't run with ios37 (3.3E) it need's 3.4E to run on a pal wii ,
i tried to patch it to make it run with iso249(patched ios37) still give me read error
maybe trying to run it with patched version of ios51 or ios55 make the game works

aligborat69

Trophies
XP
Country
Are you sure it needs 3.4E? I run it on a 3.2E Wii with D2Pro and it only isntalled 3.3E and worked fine.

I havent tried it on my own Wiikey 3.2E because i dont want to update just yet. I have nice homebrew running and dont want to do anything that will mess it up, even with downgraders around.

abdeldark

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
when i say it need 3.4e , i would tell it need the ios that come with 3.4e update
look at the tmd.bin the game ask for 00000001-00000037 something like this wich correspond to ios highter than
ios51 , so the game need it to run ,since patching the game to ios37 don't make the game run

Sachka

Trophies
XP
Country
France
So guys whats the process to get this game running without messing with latest update? I think we need a patched ios but dunno wich one exactly. Please guys

kenshiro84

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I did actually do the update and it's completely harmless! it didn't change the firmware version (mine is 3.2E) and it works

without 002 error problems.

speaking about the game, looks like EA completely missed this one, i just can't hundle all these reflect effects in the daylight!

IMO the game is getting worse and worse since the great performance done with the first UNDERGROUND.

shadyboy

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Norway
I have updated to 3.4E ( stupid mistake i know ) and I brickblocked the game before i burned it, and whene I start it up trouh the normal disc channel it gives a black screen and no response... but IF i boot it up trough geeckoOS it gives me the error 002 thingy...

some people over at warez-bb are talking about instaling 3 wads and thene the game works...

http://www.warez-bb.org/viewtopic.php?p=13967032#13967032

the link to the discussion...
could theese wad files help me into running the game without burning it out again? short on DVD-r at the moment

chronic8000

Trophies
XP
Country
I have firmware 3.2e on a pal console softmodded using twilight hack and i just got NFS:Undercover working after alot of error #002 messages with the 002 fixed Gamma Loader posted at the top of this page (Backup_Channel_Gamma_002fix.wad). This topic should now be closed as I am sure this will fix everyones problems with the 002 error message that shows up on a blue screen.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: Mine has a tip. But I call it a German Helmet