Wii #0995 - Need For Speed: Undercover (Europe)

JPdensetsu

Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
Taiwan
I think I'll try this now
smile.gif

kedest

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Is this another of those 'pimp your ride' type of game or is this real racing, like the good old need for speed 2 for example?

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Its less chavvy this time:

"EA's dominating racing series takes a left turn with this uniquely action-oriented entry in the franchise, where players use their driving skills honed in previous NFS games to control their vehicle in dangerous, high speeds encounters. The game features international movie star, Maggie Q, as the lead character in the big-budget live-action sequences that propel the story forward as players get behind the wheel. Undercover takes the franchise back to its roots and re-introduces break-neck cop chases, the world's hottest cars and spectacular highway battles."

Its EA on Wii so it could go either way. People are saying the DS version is good so there is hope. I do hope its good, we desperately need a good new racer, getting sick of playing Excite Truck & Mario Kart now.

kenshiro84

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
King Zargo said:
Awwww...

There is no online support.

Still hopeing for a good game.

PAL FTW!!!
if you are refering to the wifi logo on the jacket, the DS version don't have it either but still its have online mode!

better wait someone who had tested the game to confirm.

Bruinbaard

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Ow EA what did you do to this once beautiful game serie???
Why they mess up all the games they make and start releasing a new even worse version every year??

tkk

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Anyone knows what the update on this contains ?
i'm on 3.2.e and brickblock does not seem to work on this one
unsure.gif

aligborat69

Trophies
XP
Country
Hmmmm

Interesting.

Well, i tried removing the update and playing it on my PAL 3.2E, no luck, so tried with Gecko... got the following error:

An Error has occurred.
Press the Eject Button, remove the Game Disc and turn off the power to the console. Etc....

Hmmm... perhaps you need a minimum 3.3 to play this... i doubt it has 3.4 on it.

It has the following inside the ISO:

IOS55-64-v4633
&
RVL-WiiSystemmenu-v258

ppc_gba

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
what's the point of removing the update if u have a pal wii? just don't want 3.3 huh, might as well get it now since u can't do an official update anymore without getting 3.4.
i think if you have a modchip and don't want to change the menu, you'll have to install that ios55 wad manually.
any1 tried this with the backup launcher yet?

netsliderx

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
IGN gave this a 4.8.. and gave the 360 version a 5.0...yeah.. like that new babyz game.. I'll be staying far away from this.

Back to AC!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: I'm back