Wii #0894 - Spider-Man: Web of Shadows (Europe)

tNB

Trophies
XP
Country
Albania
If you liked Spider-man 2/3 and Ultimate, this is pretty much more of the same, with some tweaks and improvements.

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I heard that this was started after the main console versions where finished and hasn't had much time spent on it. Pretty much a rush job.

I still hope for a good Spider-Man Wii game, can't see why its hard for Activision to do so after the excellent Ultimate game.

Hardcore Gamer

Trophies
XP
Country
Hadrian said:
I heard that this was started after the main console versions where finished and hasn't had much time spent on it. Pretty much a rush job.

I still hope for a good Spider-Man Wii game, can't see why its hard for Activision to do so after the excellent Ultimate game.

I'm sure I read somewhere that the Wii is getting the same game as ps3/360, nothing taken out. Yeah, slightly worse graphics but that's expected.

PS2 are getting a side scroller so it's not all bad.

Azadar

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
this game SUCKS so bad, why for the life of me can they not get a good script, acting and gamepplay for a MAJOR franchise.. Acting is HOOOOOOOOOOOORIBLE, controls are decent, but the game HAS NO SOUL!!

Chinman

Trophies
XP
Country
wzrd-smwos.r19

i had to find this manually on usenet, if you are looking for this, try the boneless group

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: It will actually make it worse