smile.gif

DjFIL

Trophies
Website
homepage.mac.com
XP
Country
Canada
Downloading right now. Really looking forward to trying this, looks quite interesting. But all my serious NHL playing this year will be done on my Xbox 360 with EA's NHL 09. EA's new Be A Pro mode is way too awesome to skip out. Since EA's first Next Gen game on 360, I've been on over the EA NHL series... this is after 4 years of exclusively playing the SEGA/2K Sports series.

DjFIL

Trophies
Website
homepage.mac.com
XP
Country
Canada
It's not too bad of a game. Wish they'd stop it with these half assed "widescreen" games. I won my first game pretty easily on the default levels (canucks 5-2 oilers). But I never won a single face-off durring this win... does anyone know how to win face-off's in this game? My only other minor consern was I kept getting confused when on defence and kept swinging my wiimote instead of the nunchuck to body check... and ofcourse swinging the wiimote means i'm hooking/slashing, so it caused a few unneccicary penalties and started few fights. fight system is meh... got a few hits in, but didn't do that well.

This will keep me semi entertained tonight... but I'm still sticking with EA NHL 09 on my 360 as the main NHL fix this year... but glad to try the first true hockey game on Wii.

Sick Wario

Club Nintendo
Trophies
XP
Country
LOVE the controls!! HATE the shite graphics!!

i mean even the menus look like garbage

pray EA releases NHL 09 with the exact same controls because they work well

aligborat69

Trophies
XP
Country
Works on PAL, 3.2E, just remove the Update.

The game is not as bad as people make out, i agree it was rushed, but only feature-wise, the gmae itself is pretty good, obvioulsy EA's NHL 09 would probably be better, but the controls on this are excellent.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sorry for accidentally bending over