Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'GBAtemp & Scene News' started by B-Blue, Aug 27, 2008.
Can't find the US cover
is it good?
DS version was a great racer. PS3 version is said to be good, so I've high hopes for this one.
this game is awful the graphics look like nintendo 64 and very blurry i got a headache 10mins after playing.
Thought that was dreadful.
Different strokes I guess.
game is good on Wii? good graphick or bad?
thanks for the infos
I'll try this game later, hope it's a good racegame !
I thought this game was on-line but I don't see the Wifi logo.
System 3 is the company that made the international karate, last ninja series and sensible soccer.. all were good games... I'll definitely have a go at this.
This game is working on Wii PAL ?
Thx for the infos
this game sucks.
looks like a saturn vc game would look like..
bad ,bad controls.
dont get anywhere near it.
waste of a dvd-r , another coaster for the collection
Yes, it works. ( RegionFrii + Wii Brick Blocker ) WII 3.2E + Yaosm 3.0
Apart from the slightly blurry graphics is this the second best racer available on the Wii.
I don't agree! I remember 5 better racing games for Wii just at this moment.
This game has terrible graphics at low PS2-level, and the controls are bad. Plus, this game is almost as hard as "F355 Challenge" for Dreamcast/PS2
To put this into perspective, what do you consider the best racer, and what racers do you consider are right below it?
I actually really like this game. The fact that it has no online dissapoints me though. I first played the game with just the wiimote and hated it. Then I used the wiimote + nunchuck and it was really good. Graphics can be alot better imo (and I think everyone elses), but overall a very solid racer. Reminds me a little of Forza 2 with the green racing line and more points for using less assists.
Okay, here it is.!
1. Mario Kart Wii - It has a fun 4 player mode and an on-line mode that works like a charm.
2. Ferrari Challenge - Has official tracks and good controls "Wiimote/Nunchuck".
3. Excite Truck - Good motion controls. Fun racer.
4. Need for Speed Carbon/ProStreet - Bad controls but the single player mode is fun.
5. Speed Racer - Races take to long but its fun.
6. Nitrobike - Usually I don't complain about graphics but this game is just ugly. The racing is kinda good and it has an on-line option but I can't find opponents.
7. MX vs. ATV Untamed - Very annoying game to many jumps. It has an on-line mode but I can't find opponents.
8. Ford Racing: Off Road - Its just bad.
9. SPOGS - Its bad and ugly.
10. Donkey Kong Barrel Blast - On rails. The only reason I played it was because it's Donkey Kong.
There are more racing games but I played the 11 I listed.
It's my opinion please don't hate me for this.
Good graphics (better than Excite Truck and Need for Speed Prosteet), cool sound effects, many options e almost perfect gameplay.
The thing that I did not like about it was:
- No online mode.
- A lot of aliasing in the game.
But is still pretty fun.
Now we can't say that Wii dont has a good racing simulator.