Wii #0743 - Radio Helicopter (Europe)

MADKATZ99

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
martin88 said:
Will this be more fun than playing with my r/c helicopter?
If my r/c helicopter is anything like yours, its bound to be.

Atleast with this game I dont need to soak up the blood from where the dumb things blades went haywire and cut my wrist, and I also dont need to run and catch it when it decides to not respond and takes of into the air for no reason
smile.gif

Oh and I forgot the delightful part about spending another $40 on new blades after every run
smile.gif

Whoa, you registered 9 days after me! We're practically brothers!

lafleche

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I guess this is the european version of MiniCopter Adventure Flight (US) or Puchi Copter: Wii Adventure Flight (JP)?

Bruinbaard

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Jeez people just buy yourself a cheap r/c helicopter at dealextreme and you will have much more fun if it works

Neversoft

Trophies
XP
Country
scousethief said:
Buy a Walkera 4#3b , for a change a real walkera that flies straight out of the box , much more fun than this.
In fairness, sitting on a rusty spike is more fun than this! There doesn't appear to be any game in there, the graphics make you pray for the early onset of cataracts (they're utterly terrible and make the efforts of DDI look next-gen!) and the only saving grace is that the controls "sort of" work but unless you're a few sandwiches short of a picnic you'll avoid this. It's horrible!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: The cybertruck is a death trap.