Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
mempoh said:
which sports are in this game ?
Don't waste your money/time/internet bandwidth with this crappy game !
Seeing the trailer is wasting time enough to decide not to play this game !
And to answer your question :
Cricket - Volleyball - Americain football - Soccer - Boules - Disc golf (???)

Edit: typos

Neversoft

Trophies
XP
Country
This game has the charm and charisma of a crippling terminal disease, there's nothing particularly "bad" about it. You can just tell that there was zero passion or effort in it's development, it's just another sub-par party game for the Wii made worse by the "Mii-like" characters that aren't Mii's. Let's be honest, graphically Mii's are rubbish so why emulate them in your game? At least do the sensible thing and *use* Mii's.

This game might be fun as a party game for half an hour if you don't have anything more exciting to play, such as the Wii channel menu
frown.gif

berlinka

You have sustained a lethal injury.
Trophies
Website
www.berlinka.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
I watched the trailer and wanted to dismiss it right away. But let's be honest. Allthough it doesn't LOOK thrilling at all, it COULD be fun. It probably isn't, but I won't slag it off before I try it.

I am very much on the fence though, because I was all enthusiastic about Carnival Games when it came out and it was a HORRIBLE game!

Still I don't think it's fair to say it IS crap when you've not played it.

DjFIL

Trophies
Website
homepage.mac.com
XP
Country
Canada
FYI, got it working on NTSC 3.3U D2Pro (19-wire install using firmware 1.0). I did RegionFrii and BrickBlock the ISO first.

First... this is better then Deca Sports... the response and timing of the controls are so much better on all of the games and controls. Simple game run down. Cricket, great game, batting is solid, bowling timing is bit weird. Volleyball, good game, solid controls, blocking is difficult, way better then Deca (note: you play both players on your side if you play single player). Football (Soccer), only slightly better then Deca, playing without nunchuk is kind of weird (you can do manual runs w/ d-pad, otherwise is all automatic). American Football, it's two on two, limited downs to make entire field, you're the QB, you can influence the runs with the d-pad, simple controls, but overall game is bit boring. Bocce, it's BBS's response to Deca Curling... it's fun game, with simple controls, would be great with a crowd. Disc Golf, controls are very simple and accessible, but the gameplay is too simple (easily got a birdie every hole).

Again, this is way better then Deca Sports. The controls actually work and respond as expected. My main return to this game will be for Beach Cricket and Bocce.

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
A friend of mine bought this so we had a bit of a play a couple of days ago and its pretty bad. Every one of the 6 sports are poor. The control is pretty much easy for casual gamers which makes this a step up from the shit DSI & DDI release but at the same time make the game so damn boring even against human players.

Presentation is real shitty too, its a shame that this is selling well, hell some casual gamers will enjoy this but me & my friend thought it was just poor and lacking.

R2DJ

Trophies
XP
Country
This game is actually being advertised in UK television. When I watch Sky Sports they show adverts of THQ games and this game is one of them!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    maaaaan that's so awesome but I also don't want to fork over a hundo for it
  • Veho @ Veho:
    The fuuuuu---
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I thought it was an actual xBox at that price.
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    I wanna grab a 360 Slim and a 360 E one of these days. Missed the boat of getting them at their lowest though, once they were discontinued. Could've got them for cheap back when I was a broke 20 something working at Target, but then again, I was a broke 20 something working at Target
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Being broke is no fun.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @Sicklyboy, $150 isn't that bad for a jtag slim on ebay
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I only wish it was actually playable.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    There's a guy on the Tube of You that makes playable mechanical arcade games out of Lego. This could work on the same principle.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Just a couple of guys taking their manatee out for some fresh air, why you have to molest them?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Stupid Chinese shop switched their shipping company and this one is slooooooow.
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    STOP BUYING CHINESE CRAP THEN
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    SUPPORT LOCAL PRODUCTS, MAKE REVOLUTION
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THEY KEEP REMOVING LOCAL SHIt AND REPLACING WItH INFERIOR CHINESE CRAP
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THATS WHY MY PARTNER CANT GET A GOOTWEAR HIS SIZE ANYMORE
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    HE HAS BIG FOOT AND BIG DUCK
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    d*ck i mean*
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    lol
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Mkay.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I just ordered another package from China just to spite you.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Leo could not withstand communism.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Its OUR products to begin with lol.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Its OUR products to begin with lol.