Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Great release, was looking forward to this 1
smile.gif

Can't wait till I get home from work and grab this nice little game!!

Bazildon

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
bazildon.com
XP
Country
I have the Jap version of this (for my PAL wii) and its pretty good, the only problem is the "error no message" thing that keeps popping up. Does anyone know if there is a way to transfer the language files over using trucha(or something else) to save me busting my d/l limit on a game that i already have?

BigX

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I rented this title over the weekend, as my girlfriend really likes the Wii Fit Ski games.
We did not have the time to test this title thoroughly. So I just made a quick test this morning but I realy liked to play it real long.
If you want to connect the Baance Board to the game you have to turn the board on at the very first screen! (First I missed that and did not find a way to register it later.
If the Balance board is registered, you are only allowed to do the single player games.
I have not tested the Multiplayer part (gonna do that during the week or next weekend with my gf.

You controll your Mii or avatar with the balance board. (use Wiimote and Nunchuck to accelerate) you must not hit other persons on the track or you'll get out of balance.
There a lot of mini job if you want for it (deliver hamburger and stuff)
It look quite promising. If it's really cool, I am gonna buy it. (I also rented Sports Island, but that looks and feels like crap compared to this title!)

The game has the 001 check.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: Also another 70TB going in the front mount drive bays of this server. 182tb raw, going to...