Wii #0706 - The Incredible Hulk (USA)

mooyah

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
If this is like any of the previews from months ago it'll be a nice steaming giant turd.. much like Spiderman 3. Enjoy
tongue.gif

Auyx

GBAtemp's Unofficial Sanic impersonator
Trophies
XP
Country
This game is bad the gameplay is just like Ultimate destruction but much worse and the graphics have to be seen to be believed as to how bad they are. At one point I saw 6 trees the size of houses pop up about 10 feet away from the hulk and the fogging effects are really bad too.

dearodie

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Agree with Auyx.
Besides the sub-par graphics, the controls are also far from being intuitive. Example for the camera control, which is still marginally better than transformers, you have to be pressing "-" whilst moving the wiimote pointer around, of course all this fighting guys at the same time using B and Z ...
I had more fun with Ultimate destruction a couple of years ago.

Auyx

GBAtemp's Unofficial Sanic impersonator
Trophies
XP
Country
I recently got my old Xbox hooked up with component cables and found out that Ultimate Destruction is one of the few games that run in 720P on the Xbox original. It looks fantastic and the draw distance is massive on that. I recommend that anyone looking for a Hulk fix after going to watch the new movie go for that instead.

danny888

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Burkina Faso
well its look like the passwords system is spread so the abtt guys will change the password very soon!
well thx guys for spreading the passwords system! you all will be doomed! or not!!
hehe

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: butt