Wii #0704 - London Taxi Rush Hour (Europe)

layzieyez

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've played one other DDI racing release, Kawasaki Jetski. That game was so horrible. I'm guessing this plays just as crappily except with Mini Coopers.

mastermanna123

Trophies
Website
www.myspace.com
XP
Country
United States
wtf. this is pure bullshit. even for shovelware, this really sets a lower standard.
lol @ wii players. having fun guys? lmao
rofl2.gif
rolleyes.gif

trelantana

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Real Wii fans and players skip these crappy bull-honky releases.

I, for one, haven't bought a Wii game since Brawl.

Including Mario Kart.

cruddybuddy

Group: Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
varpness.com
XP
Country
United States
mastermanna123 said:
wtf. this is pure bullshit. even for shovelware, this really sets a lower standard.
lol @ wii players. having fun guys? lmao
rofl2.gif
rolleyes.gif

Awe man. I own a Wii and am therefore stupid, so I bought this game and now mastermanna is laughing at me. :-(

trelantana

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
mastermanna123 said:
having fun guys? lmao
rofl2.gif
rolleyes.gif

Actual Wii players/owners skip the shovelware. unfortunately, the shovelware still sees good sales because of the idiots who don't read game reviews or follow gaming news before purchasing a game.

Thanks a lot, you uninformed bastards.

Houou

Trophies
XP
Country
trelantana said:
mastermanna123 said:
having fun guys? lmao
rofl2.gif
rolleyes.gif

Actual Wii players/owners skip the shovelware. unfortunately, the shovelware still sees good sales because of the idiots who don't read game reviews or follow gaming news before purchasing a game.

Thanks a lot, you uninformed bastards.

Oh come on, I think it's time to stop the charade. Out of the current 725 Wii releases, how many would you say are shovelware or aimed at a non-gamer demographic (Brain Age type games, Wii Fit etc)? I'd say about 680-690, at least 93%.

Worse, when a subpar game gets released that isn't complete shovelware people praise it like there's no tommorow.

If "real Wii players" don't play shovelware, wouldn't it mean "real Wii players" haven't played their Wii for a good while? Or that the only new games they play are VC games?

layzieyez

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
To be honest, I don't really get much time to play my Wii (I also have a XBOX 360 Elite that sees even less gameplay) so I don't waste time with crap games. I have a modded Wii so I just DL whatever seems interesting and if it doesn't really turn out to be that great then meh, I just toss it aside. My DS sees the most action since I play it during my commute, lunch, and whenever I have to watch my daughter watching her educational kids shows on PBS.

lachinay

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Houou said:
Oh come on, I think it's time to stop the charade. Out of the current 725 Wii releases, how many would you say are shovelware or aimed at a non-gamer demographic (Brain Age type games, Wii Fit etc)? I'd say about 680-690, at least 93%.

this is the most useless argument ever: the PERCENTAGE of good games on a platform. Who gives the heck? The number of good releases is the only thing of interest.
If I can get 10 or 20 games a year to play from start to finish I'm happy, since I physically cannot play more. So who cares if the other ones suck, are so-so or I'm missing great fun? (Actually, from a certain point of view this last case would be event worse!)

It's the same with the DS; everbody crying shovelware and crap. Of course there's crap, we're approaching 3k releases, I'd die if I even considered playing all of them! Even so, I've got a ever-increasing backlog of games I'll never get around to actually play, let alone finish -- and i _would_ like to.

That said, if you don't want to play Wii games you're welcome - although in this case i wonder what are you doing on this forum...

bye
S

Houou

Trophies
XP
Country
lachinay said:
this is the most useless argument ever: the PERCENTAGE of good games on a platform. Who gives the heck? The number of good releases is the only thing of interest.

That doesn't make sense. The Wii only had 725 DVD scene releases so far and if 90% of them are shovelware than the actual amount of good games is very low, isn't it? (especially considering the console's popularity and sales)

lachinay said:
If I can get 10 or 20 games a year to play from start to finish I'm happy, since I physically cannot play more. So who cares if the other ones suck

There weren't even CLOSE to 20 good Wii games last year. Considering the year 2008 is already past it's halfway-mark, what makes you think 2008 will be better? All signs indicate the opposite.

QUOTE(lachinay @ Jun 6 2008, 03:39 PM)
That said, if you don't want to play Wii games you're welcome - although in this case i wonder what are you doing on this forum...

I'm here because I like playing good consoles like the DS and the GBA.

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
People seem to forget that the first two years the PS2 had a library of 90% shit games on it.

webjedi

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ummm... funny I thought this was some VC game that was originally released in the 80's.

That alone speaks volume of this game's potential... NONE.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte