Wii #0628 - Kawasaki Quad Bikes (Europe)

J

Jackreyes

ohmy.gif
JPH...
A little late on the screenshots aren't you

mb01

Trophies
XP
Country
Terrible game. I'm yet to see a game from Data Design Interactive that is worth more than the cost of a DVD-R. And that is being generous.

mb01

Trophies
XP
Country
James B. said:
Thank god I don't see these in retail stores, much. That would be sad.
tongue.gif

Word.
I don't know who is actually expected to buy these games, or how they are meant to get any enjoyment out of them. I have all the releases from from DDI (mostly scrubbed thank god) and have turned every one of them off after about 2 minutes due to them being completely unplayable and looking like something on the PS1. This company should be banned from making games.

B

BacoKarel

There are 2 possible explanations why Data Design Interactive can release a SHITLOAD of crappy games (ALL based on the same engine/interface/etc..) every month. The score: 16(!) games released already in the PAL region in a 7 months timespan, more then any other developer.

Either the CEO of DDI is a gorgeous hot babe and a Nintendo hotshot at the quality assurance department has the hots for her.

OR

The CEO of DDI is a gorgeous hot babe and blows a Nintendo hotshot at the quality assurance department every other day to get a game released.

Maybe both
biggrin.gif

Otherwise I can't explain it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte